Raphael Assuncao vs Faber in Brazil

The winner definitely deserves the shot and we already know Faber will fight Dillashaw

In Brazil? Faber might just lose a non-title fight for the first time in his life via Brazilian judging.

For a title shot. Faber/TJ will fight if the money is right but losing Cruz really sucks.

He was the key, I think Cruz would have gotten his belt back, big fight vs TJ, then Assuncao, Faber, Barao are all fresh interesting fights for Cruz as champs. Plus you'd have Sterling and Almeida and Munhoz coming up as prospects.

Now its like TJ/Assuncao? Barao/Assucao? Barao/Faber again? Meh.

Wish Bibi, Warren, Dantas, Silva, Moraes were in UFC BW div.

I think Non-Title Faber is losing his undefeated record. Ill bet on Rafael, that is for sure.

Tough fight. Assuncao is good at everything, but great at nothing.. we all know Urijah's striking isn't the best either.. overhand right - double leg/guillotine (if fighter is rocked). Assuncao has a stifling style, kind of like Jake Shields. I hope Assuncao wins, so TJ can finish him.

Damn, I didn't see that. I've seen and read interviews before where he's said he will fight TJ, but it seems he may have changed his mind or he's put it off

You might be thinking of interviews of Dana White here he claims they'd fight each other with no issues.

The winner definitely deserves the shot and we already know Faber will fight Dillashaw
Don't believe Dana's lies. This is the same bullshit he pulled when he said Askren doesn't want to fight in the UFC.

I think Assuncao is out a while with a broken ankle

You might be thinking of interviews of Dana White here he claims they'd fight each other with no issues.

I swear I've read that Faber would fight Dillashaw if Dillashaw asked him to. I think I read that Dillashaw would fight Faber for the right money as well

Most of you forgot these two already fought, huh?

They already fought in WEC. Faber owns him. No interest in that fight.

Faber vs Rivera rematch please.

In Brazil? Faber might just lose a non-title fight for the first time in his life via Brazilian judging.

He will get 5 rounds at least.

He hasn't looked great post Barao and will eventually lose a non title fight. Hope wins though.

Back