Rapefugee rapes woman next to sleeping daughter in public bus in the US. Pathetic!

so more rape in the west. thanks for trying to ruin western society. scumbag

much more compassion than rape. much less slaughtering of little kids. scumbag.

you'd be one of those who turned anne frank away. theyd scare you.

so like 0.5% are rapists? how many stories of this happening have you run across? whatever the number is, add 10 to it for your sake of argument.

anything >0 is unacceptable. There is no reason whatsoever for us to live with even one imported rape

much more compassion than rape. much less slaughtering of little kids. scumbag.

you'd be one of those who turned anne frank away. theyd scare you.
I'd be all for letting in refugees, so long as all their crimes and rapes were directed at liberals like you.

Then I'd be pro-open borders

I'd be all for letting in refugees, so long as all their crimes and rapes were directed at liberals like you.

Then I'd be pro-open borders

im not a supporter of open borders, i have lots of guns, and im not a scared hysterical cuck. so ill be alright.

what if you could save 1k children from being shot?

Better a thousand children from another country are shot than a single man, woman or child from my own country is raped or murdered by refugees.

Well, it was meant to be funny and hyperbolic, but tone is not best conveyed online. I'm not actually going to find a new line of work.

I think almost everyone can sympathize with your anger regarding sexual violence, and agrees it needs to be prevented and the perps need to be punished. But, you cannot always expect those "funny hyperbolic" statements to be put into context if that is what they truly were.

Better a thousand children from another country are shot than a single man, woman or child from my own country is raped or murdered by refugees.

i hope you arent christian knight templar. that would be weird if you werent, and a knight templar.

actually, thats objectively an evil thing to say. even if you arent christian. allowing kids to be slaughtered because youre scared of a 0.5% chance of you or someone you know being attacked.

i hope you arent christian knight templar. that would be weird if you werent, and a knight templar.

actually, thats objectively an evil thing to say. even if you arent christian.

You obviously don't know the history of the actual Knights Templar.

And it would be evil if I took any pleasure from that scenario. I do not. I am simply being pragmatic. The primary duty of any nation is to protect it's own citizens. Everyone from outside that nation is, by definition, of lesser importance. You brought up Anne Frank. Allow me to respond with a quote from Sir Arthur Harris, Chief of RAF Bomber Command,

Every city in Germany, and every man, woman and child in them, are not worth the life of a single British soldier.

You obviously don't know the history of the actual Knights Templar.

yes i do.

And it would be evil if I took any pleasure from that scenario. I do not. I am simply being pragmatic. The primary duty of any nation is to protect it's own citizens.

fair enough, and im actually not for mass immigration of refugees. i just dont like bs arguments either, like "theyre all killers and rapists." youre more likely to drown in your own bathwater than to be killed/raped by a refugee, even in germany right now.

Everyone from outside that nation is, by definition, of lesser importance. You brought up Anne Frank. Allow me to respond with a quote from Sir Arthur Harris, Chief of RAF Bomber Command,

Every city in Germany, and every man, woman and child in them, are not worth the life of a single British soldier.

do you think a quote like that mixed with the image of anne frank makes arthur harris more noble and badass or less noble and weak?

im not a supporter of open borders, i have lots of guns, and im not a scared hysterical cuck. so ill be alright.
Man, it's not about us. Sure we will be fine. I don't know how to get through to you people, can you not see the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? Soft jihad is a real thing. What kind of land will your great grandchildren inherit though?

why dont you offer your daughter/wife to be raped in exchange for these 1k children?

lol

0.5% chance (and thats being generous to your position) of her being raped, vs 100% chance of little kids being murdered. not scared

I see multiple news sources for this. Is there a confirmation that it's bullshit? Because until then...

Man, it's not about us. Sure we will be fine. I don't know how to get through to you people, can you not see the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? Soft jihad is a real thing. What kind of land will your great grandchildren inherit though?

the enlightenment, modernity, development, and education rape jihad. every once in a while you'll have an alienated second gen. muslim flip out. fundamentalist faiths weaken every year in western countries, though. in the long run, its already over for them.

yes i do.

fair enough, and im actually not for mass immigration of refugees. i just dont like bs arguments either, like "theyre all killers and rapists." youre more likely to drown in your own bathwater than to be killed/raped by a refugee, even in germany right now.

do you think a quote like that mixed with the image of anne frank makes arthur harris more noble and badass or less noble and weak?

I doubt that. The Templar's attitude towards Muslims was basically kill them all, let God sort it out. The Poor Fellow Brothers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon were the most fanatical and highly trained of all the Crusaders. Saladin was known to offer mercy to captured Christian Knights, if only so he could ransom them. But he ordered all Templars to killed on sight, as he did not want to have to face them again.

Statistically speaking, Harris saved more lives than Frank.

the enlightenment, modernity, development, and education rape jihad. every once in a while you'll have an alienated second gen. muslim flip out. fundamentalist faiths weaken every year in western countries, though. in the long run, its already over for them.
I'm willing to bet time will prove you wrong.

I'm partially basing this off of Muslim opinion polls from Pew.

Good luck getting this through to the chicken littles in this thread.

Back