Rapefugee rapes woman next to sleeping daughter in public bus in the US. Pathetic!

Well Germans are usually the ones dishing out the worst humanity has to offer. So you most likley will get it before me.
But anyway the guy has the same rights as everybody else. Not sure why you would be against the case to be cleared in a court first.
I would hold of judgment until I have more information.
By no means were the Nazi's any worse than the Soviets.

And you guys need to let that shit go.

By no means were the Nazi's any worse than the Soviets.

And you guys need to let that shit go.

Yes I was just responding to that guy wishing me the worst of humanity.
A bit of topic but I think the German Army was worse, sort of depends what unit but the Waffen SS certainly needs to be put on top when it comes to inhuman behavior even during a war.
You would also have to attribute the start of the poison gas use to Germany during WW1.

A bit of topic but I think the German Army was worse, sort of depends what unit but the Waffen SS certainly needs to be put on top when it comes to inhuman behavior even during a war.
You would also have to attribute the start of the poison gas use to Germany during WW1.
You have a point with the poison gas comment, but it seems if we're talking Nazis, then the conversation is about WW2.

And if we're restricting the conversation to the behavior of soldiers, then the Russian armys march to Berlin is the stuff of nightmares. Justifiably so according to many, but still inhuman, to use your descriptor.

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2...ping-daughter-on-public-bus-in-Minnesota.html

A man who recently came to the United States from Somalia, is accused of raping a woman on a public bus, according to police in Minnesota.The Polk County Sheriff’s Office said that they have arrested 22-year-old Mohamed Ayanle, after being accused of raping the woman while riding on a Jefferson Lines bus. Ayanle has been charged with first and third-degree criminal sexual conduct. He was booked into jail, and his bail was set at $5,000.
ABC is reporting (video embedded in linked website).

How does one pull that off on a public bus?

Meanwhile in France, ISIS chops off dudes dicks, puts it in their mouths before killing them. And stabs women in the pussy, literally to death. All for the crime of attending a concert.

I mean, do the Russians have any guilt about the crimes committed by the Soviets? Not from what I can tell. Know why? Because they won. If you guys had won, we would have the guilt about the crimes we committed against your people. But we don't as it's only a footnote in the history books. History books love to talk about how evil the Germans were, we should all be able to see this for what it is. Victors writing the history.

You have a point with the poison gas comment, but it seems if we're talking Nazis, then the conversation is about WW2.

And if we're restricting the conversation to the behavior of soldiers, then the Russian armys march to Berlin is the stuff of nightmares. Justifiably so according to many, but still inhuman, to use your descriptor.

Yes that is true. In case of the atrocities of the Wehrmacht itself it depends a lot on the actual leadership at the time.
The generals basically had a free hand and didn't have to answer for any war crimes to their superior. The amount of crimes committed by the Wehrmacht vary quite a lot.
You could have divisions that did everything by the book. And you had division were it was common just to shot prisoner for convenience.
But if we only restrict it to the Wehrmacht soldiers they were not that bad it was certainly the Waffen SS that did the most things but I think its overall difficult to completely separate the Wehrmacht from those crimes.

Meanwhile in France, ISIS chops off dudes dicks, puts it in their mouths before killing them. And stabs women in the pussy, literally to death. All for the crime of attending a concert.

I mean, do the Russians have any guilt about the crimes committed by the Soviets? Not from what I can tell. Know why? Because they won. If you guys had won, we would have the guilt about the crimes we committed against your people. But we don't as it's only a footnote in the history books. History books love to talk about how evil the Germans were, we should all be able to see this for what it is. Victors writing the history.

Well I personally don't feel any guilt over the crimes from Nazi Germany. The thought is kind of absurd to feel guilty about something that happen 40 years before you were born.
Realistically I would have probably been one of those German soldiers if I had been born earlier. I am just glad I can post here on Sherdog instead of lying dead in the snow somewhere 200 km south of Leningrad.
But I think that whole apologizing or making up for the Nazi time is over with my generation. You still have people in power now that feel somehow guilty but those people will be gone in 10-20 years.

Well I personally don't feel any guilt over the crimes from Nazi Germany. The thought is kind of absurd to feel guilty about something that happen 40 years before you were born.
Realistically I would have probably been one of those German soldiers if I had been born earlier. I am just glad I can post here on Sherdog instead of lying dead in the snow somewhere 200 km south of Leningrad.
But I think that whole apologizing or making up for the Nazi time is over with my generation. You still have people in power now that feel somehow guilty but those people will be gone in 10-20 years.
I hope so man. Like, it's painful to watch what's happening to your country. Part of me knows our forefathers are responsible, essentially stole your spirit and your will to defend your own people. Now someone like Merkel is seen as a good leader. All the Germans I've ever known have been wonderful people, very kind. I'd hate to see your country destroyed because they are operating on feeling rather than logic. I mean, you'd think Merkel would be above that, having a career as a scientist before her political run.

"all over?" how many have immigrated there? millions? i honestly dont know. how many accusations have you heard? 1k rapists? im being very generous with that guess.
it's almost like cologne last NYE never happened or anything. how many rape gangs do you know that do their raping and molesting right out in the public? they don't even try to hide it.

take that many uneducated americans. how many are criminals and rapists as a percentage.
oh, there are criminals and rapists in america already? better import more.

it's almost like cologne last NYE never happened or anything. how many rape gangs do you know that do their raping and molesting right out in the public? they don't even try to hide it.

oh, there are criminals and rapists in america already? better import more.

so how many people was that compared to the number of overall immigrants? ill help you out. lets say it was a ridiculous number like 5k. how many of the overall immigration?

youre suffering from hysteria. its ok. americans have a long history of it. 2 red scares. irish anarchists etc etc

so how many people was that compared to the number of overall immigrants? ill help you out. lets say it was a ridiculous number like 5k. how many of the overall immigration?

youre suffering from hysteria. its ok. americans have a long history of it. 2 red scares. irish anarchists etc etc
so there are 5k more rapists than before they started importing muslims refugees? you are in support of increasing the amount of rapists in the west?

are you a rape apologist/supporter or something?

I think we just hit on our differences. You think 5000 is a ridiculous number. I think so as well, but believe 5 would be just as ridiculous, and unacceptable.

I hope so man. Like, it's painful to watch what's happening to your country. Part of me knows our forefathers are responsible, essentially stole your spirit and your will to defend your own people. Now someone like Merkel is seen as a good leader. All the Germans I've ever known have been wonderful people, very kind. I'd hate to see your country destroyed because they are operating on feeling rather than logic. I mean, you'd think Merkel would be above that, having a career as a scientist before her political run.

Yes I was against that right from the start should have build a fence around Europe and take in a reasonable amount of refugees that could be distributed fairly over the EU countries. I also don't like the strong arming Germany did to all those other countries that didn't want the refugees. That's not how you should act in a Union. But letting anyone just walk into Germany is incredible ridicules.
Unfortunately there is no better option at the moment there is no one on the right from Merkel that would be able to kick those migrants out. I would be the first one to vote for them assuming they are not far right or left wing nutters.
But on a positive note I do get the feeling that the opinion is changing in Germany. The issue is that the average German has not been effected by all the refugees yet except from those crimes. But lets hope the opinion changes enough to force Merkel to move to the right before the next election.

so there are 5k more rapists than before they started importing muslims refugees? you agree with increasing the amount of rapists in the west?

what can i say, im not a scared cuck.

wwjd....bring in thousands who will be slaughtered at minimal risk to your own country which is already full of such people.

we turned away anne frank and the like over such hysteria. put a bad taste in my mouth.

what can i say, im not a scared cuck.

wwjd....bring in thousands who will be slaughtered at minimal risk to your own country which is already full of such people.

we turned away anne frank and the like over such hysteria. put a bad taste in my mouth.
so more rape in the west. thanks for trying to ruin western society. scumbag

Back