Ranking every UFC champion by likability

Who do you dislike the most out of the current champions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Skill Gap

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And polling the most hated. So there are two parts to this thread:

1. Who is your most hated/disliked champion in the UFC? You may pick one.

2. Rank every single champion based on how much you "like" them, and like is a combination of - Skill, entertainment, morals, coolness, activity, etc. Well everyone knows what the word means.

Here is my ranking to start it off:

1. Khabib Nurmagomadev - Despite an at times annoying fan-base he is the most interesting champion, funny, and the best current champion.

2. Stipe Miocic - Most underrated champion in the UFC on all fronts. Non-English speaker.

3. Alexander Volkanovski - Another underrated entry, seems like a cool dude.

4. Amanda Nunes (BW) - Maybe for equality sake she's this high, but GOAT of WMMA.

5. Jan Blachowicz - Newly minted, but has KO power and is a LHW, that helps.

6. Valentina Schevchenko - Arguably the best women's fighter today, bad division hurts her ranking

7. Kamaru Usman - Boring style but dominant skillful champion, seems like a ~good person

8. Weili Zhang - Can't speak english well, newish champ, killer in the cage

9. Devieson Figueirdo - Hair dresser / murderer of Joe B. Worst men's division, exciting thus far as champ.

10. Petr Yan - Talented, new, but no emotional investment really in him. Just neutral.

11. Israel Adensanya - Talent is undeniable, but tries to hard to be someone he's not. Extremely levels of cringe + one terrible fight out of two defenses make him my vote despite technically not being in last.

12. Amanda Nunes (FW) - Post cyborg there is no reason for this belt to exist, and it's honestly a farce of a division and a farce of a belt at this point, so I have to put this iteration of the same champion here.

To be honest
Only 2 likable are Jan and Stipe, they are down to earth humble warriors, not so much marketable personalities and aura but it is what it is.

As for Khabibi i dont like him no more for more reasons: annoying aggresive dagestani fan base, his bully and muslim antics etc when he refused to shake female reporter hand cause she is a woman, that wolfpack group mentality of his gang when they attacked conor from back I know Conor had it coming but bitch move. Dc once spoke about event on practice when he injured Khabib in AKA and all of Khabib guys surounded him ready to fight..... And him overusing word Smesh but his fights are so boring, I would write more but im on my phone

Last edited:
Khabib Usman and Izzy are the only polarizing figures on that list of champions. Others don’t even talk or act that much to be unlikable.

So out of those 3 I’m gonna go with Israel, for the most dislikable. Racist and just an overall garbage human being. Great fighter tho

Weili and Jan for the top2 most likable.

champ i like the least due to their fighting style, Usman.

Champ i like the most due to how they fight, either Izzy or Yan.

Only champ i don't like personality wise is Izzy. Everyone else kinda has no personality and im ok with that, Izzy is just way too extra and does too much for my liking.

From a "likability" standpoint thats a pretty sad list compared to 10 years ago.

That was one of my takeaways after making it. It is pretty sad, there are barely any interesting champions in the UFC right now.

If Khabib retired then who's the biggest champion draw? I guess Jon Jones is omitted from the list and is kind of still a champion in a way, but technically he isn't. Cejudo may come back as well. Neither are really draws though anyway.

Take Stipe off the list lol. Completely likeable.

And how is Stipe a non English speaker?

No the list is most likable to least. Stipe is my 2nd most likable champion behind Khabib, and it's not just "he's a great guy!" it's entertainment, skill, etc on top of it.

Khabib Nurmagomadev
Weili Zhang
Valentina Schevchenko
Jan Blachowicz

Devieson Figueirdo
Alexander Volkanovski
Petr Yan
Amanda Nunes
Stipe Miocic
Israel Adensanya
Kamaru Usman

Status