Ranked fighters who're more universally disliked than liked

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tired of bitching about Jon and Reyes and everything else.

Here's my list

-Cejudo
-Benavidez
-Ortega
-Hernandez
-Usman was pre-245. Borderline now imo.
-Woodley
-Covington
-Chiesa seems to get more flak than praise.
-Adesanya's borderline
-Jon has a decent fanbase, but almost everyone else hates him.
-DC
-Jedrzejczyk
-Barber

Who'd I miss, and who am I wrong about?

I don't think many people really hate Cejudo at all.

Here's my list

-Cejudo
-Benavidez
-Ortega
-Hernandez
-Woodley
-Covington
-Adesanya's borderline
-DC
-Jedrzejczyk
-Barber

Khabib

I don't think Joanna is universally disliked at all. I like her style. People just didn't like her mind games against Rose that never worked and she's pretty much abandoned that character now. I'd say Rose is more universally despised nowadays for milking her poor emotional state and being with pat Barry.

Leon Edwards. The guy is boring and whines a lot.
Corey Anderson gets a lot of heat for being aggressively vanilla, and his antics after the walker win didn't help him.
Rockhold has become a running joke, he's also arrogant with a huge ego but can't back it up nowadays.
Cannier seemed to get a lot of negative reactions for being seen as overrated.
Curtis Blaydes is pretty hated for having the personality of white paint and a fan unfriendly style. He gets respect, but not many people saying they like him.
Dillashaw was really hated for being smug and never accepting a loss was for his own mistakes, even before being outed as a cheater.

I haven't heard a single person mention they like James Vick, but I don't even know if he's ranked anymore.

Robbie Lawler is universally liked and when the odd sherdogger tries to be different and say otherwise then that cunt is clearly lying and begs for attention because his father left him for good reasons.

All fighters who lost their last fight

Yair Rodriguez was the scapegoat of this forum after the Mexico City incident. The win over Stephens seems to have dampened the hate somewhat, maybe because Stephens is a douche himself. And because Yair pleases the JBG. The JBG washes away all sins

Greg Hardy
Colby
Tyron Woodley
Rockhold
The Chris

There are plenty more.
@Ackmed does a good job making Sherdog hate Islam Mackachev ...

Greg Hardy
Colby
Tyron Woodley
Rockhold
The Chris

There are plenty more.
Not to piss on you, but I mentioned Woodley and Colby, and was talking about guys who are ranked. Don't disagree with any of your other selections though.

And yes, Makhachev's pretty much just Khabib's retarded brother. Don't understand the gargling when the dude hasn't ever faced a legit opponent. When he does, I predict he'll go out like Gillespie, Walker, and Barber all recently have.

Greg Hardy
Colby
Tyron Woodley
Rockhold
The Chris

There are plenty more.
His whole account is about talking about his homoerotic fantasies over mackachev.

Tony
Dustin
Askren
Yan
Cruz
Dc
Nunes
Rose
Chinese girl
Pvz

Here's my list

-Cejudo
-Benavidez
-Ortega
-Hernandez
-Woodley
-Covington
-Adesanya's borderline
-DC
-Jedrzejczyk
-Barber

Thread is borderline racist.

Robbie Lawler is universally liked and when the odd sherdogger tries to be different and say otherwise then that cunt is clearly lying and begs for attention because his father left him for good reasons.

This. I get how someone could dislike some fighters. But not Robbie Lawler. He is a true warrior.

jon is the best fighter who is most hated. ronda is probably #2

benavidez and ortega are disliked?
yeah those two guys are good dudes. Ortega is a very decent man, does charity work, likes to help other disadvantaged people, cannot imagine why anyone would dislike that guy. Plus he's humble.

Back