Jones
Aldo
Penn
Big Nog
Hendo
Couture
Saku

Honorable Mentions:
Hughes, Liddell, Wand, Franklin, Edgar (hey, it is YOUR top 10 after all), Rutten, and F. Shamrock.

1.Fedor
2.Jones
3.A.Silva
4.BJ Penn
5.GSP
6.Velasquez
7.Royce Gracie
8.Coleman
9.Ken Shamrock
10. M. Hughes

1-3 in whatever order: Fedor, Anderson, GSP
4-8 in whatever order: Hughes, Jones, Nog, Aldo Hendo
the rest

1 Fedor Emelianenko
2 Jon Jones
3 Anderson Silva
4 Georges St Pierre
5 Aldo
6 BJ Penn
7 Big Nog
8 Matt Hughes
9 Dan Henderson
10 Shogun

But he's not getting KO'd by Conor lol still can't change he went over 9 years undefeated and defended his title 9 times. Both have never been done together, Aldo is the first to do it.

Agreed on both points, Renan was in a similar zone not long ago & now after 1 brutal beating he's been completely dismissed.

People need to quit being so blind and putting bj in their top 10, it's pathetic. He not even top 25.

1) Fedor
2) GSP
3) Jones
4) Anderson
5) Aldo
6) Penn
7) Hughes
8) Couture
9) Liddell
10) Wand

54332255.jpg

Which of the legends from my list do you want me to swap for Jones ?

Meanwhile, I will be looking for a "hate ... something something" picture so I can post it back at you.

People need to quit being so blind and putting bj in their top 10, it's pathetic. He not even top 25.

Dude come on, I hate BJ Penn. I went to UFC 123 and at the weigh ins sat behind his mom and wife, and at the fight sat next to his cousin and openly cheered for Matt Hughes at both, but I still put Penn on the list because the guy flat out deserves to be there.

1. Fedor

As for others, it can be discussed for days or even years and I don't care that much.

P4P and GOAT lists are a bit silly IMO anyway.

Dude come on, I hate BJ Penn. I went to UFC 123 and at the weigh ins sat behind his mom and wife, and at the fight sat next to his cousin and openly cheered for Matt Hughes at both, but I still put Penn on the list because the guy flat out deserves to be there.

Not even close. What is he, 16-11?? After Gomi and hughes, he doesn't have much for wins. Edgar is 3-0 against him and has a better resume than Penn outside if those fights, yet you still have bj ahead of him?

His "legendary" lw run consisted of 5 fights, and we're against the likes of Pulver, Florian and Diego. He also lost badly in another weight class during that time. And it ended with him losing twice to Edgar

It's pathetic that he's getting ranked ahead of guys like hendo, hughes, Nog and even jones.

Not even close. What is he, 16-11?? After Gomi and hughes, he doesn't have much for wins. Edgar is 3-0 against him and has a better resume than Penn outside if those fights, yet you still have bj ahead of him?

It's pathetic that he's getting ranked ahead of guys like hendo, hughes, Nog and even jones.

Pathetic he's ahead of Hughes who he has a 2-1 record against? Not much for wins? How about Sherk, Florian, Sanchez, Pulver, Renzo, Serra, and Uno

1.-6. is locked IMO but I don't know about the rest.

1. Fedor
2. Anderson
3. GSP
4. Jones
5. Aldo
6. Big Nog
7. Wand
8. BJ
9. Hughes
10. Shogun

Contenders: Saku, Bas, Gomi, Hendo, Liddell, Couture

Pathetic he's ahead of Hughes who he has a 2-1 record against?

Yes. He's 0-3 against Edgar. 0-1 against Diaz and rory. He should be behind them then right??

Nice logic tho

When bj compiles a 44-4 record, instead of a 16-11 record, then you can start saying his name in the same sentence as hughes

Pathetic he's ahead of Hughes who he has a 2-1 record against?
Hughes has one of the greatest resumes in the sport.
And WW is the only division where the UFC has always held the best WWs in the sport, unlike LW where for a long time the best LWs were all over the damn map.

Anderson
Fedor
Jones
GSP
Aldo
Hendo
Nog
Hughes
BJ
Shogun

1. Jose Aldo (the real p4p king)
2. Anderson Silva
3. GSP
4. Jon Jones
5. Cain Velasquez
6. Frankie Edgar
7. Anthony Pettis
8. Demetrious Johnson
9. Chris Weidman
10. BJ Penn

I've been an MMA fan for 10 years, but I can't honestly say any of the early 2000's fighters could compete against these more well rounded and more athletic fighters of 2014.

Which of the legends from my list do you want me to swap for Jones ?

Meanwhile, I will be looking for a "hate ... something something" picture so I can post it back at you.

LOL..Well considering I think Jon is already the GOAT. I'd swap him out with anyone on your list.

Yes. He's 0-3 against Edgar. 0-1 against Diaz and rory. He should be behind them then right??

Nice logic tho

When bj compiles a 44-4 record, instead of a 16-11 record, then you can start saying his name in the same sentence as hughes

Rory and Diaz were up a weight class. How would Hughes have done at MW? BJ has 11 losses, but other than the 3 to Edgar (1 of which he arguably won) and a loss to Pulver BJ's losses all came when he fought above the weight class he should be fighting at

Back