Rank top 5 fighters you currently pay to see.

1. Jones
2. Weidman
3. Pettis
4. Penn
5. Nick Diaz

1. frankie edgar
2. alexander gustafsson
3. jeremy stephens
4. pettis
5. jonny bones

Nick Diaz
Robbie Lawler
Hendo
JDS
Vitor

Garr me maties

... Anderson maybe... maybe

Recently?

1. Condit
2. Poirer
3. Lawler
4. Mayday
5. Mendes

There are plenty of others with honourable mentions: Bermudez, KZ, Swanson, Wonderboy, Weidman, Vitor, Gus, Cain, JDS, Struve, Werdum...I reckon Justin Scoggins will make the list in future too, rate him as a terriffic prospect. And Pettis, editing him in. It's been a while with him so I forgot him, but he's right up there.

i already pay to watch all the guys in my sig

throw in barao, aldo and jds, id pay to watch them all fight

i already pay to watch all the guys in my sig

throw in barao, aldo and jds, id pay to watch them all fight

Cool list, some great choices there!

Actually I pay to see all fights. I learned that some amazing fights transpire from the no names all the time.

Actually I pay to see all fights. I learned that some amazing fights transpire from the no names all the time.

Absolutely fact. To me a card isn't 'watered down' if the names aren't there, you need to view events and decide on their merits. And sometimes (often) there are some pleasant, violent surprises waiting!

Absolutely fact. To me a card isn't 'watered down' if the names aren't there, you need to view events and decide on their merits. And sometimes (often) there are some pleasant, violent surprises waiting!

Exactly

1. Anderson Silva
2. Lyoto Machida
3. Frankie Edgar
4. Big Country
5. Hendo

1 I live
2 in the
3 UK where
4 it is
5 free

Condit:

Insane great fight / finish ratio - 95% the time you know you're getting a war, win or lose, off his back on the feet - he even made getting largely dominated by GSP look good. Its rare for a fighter to do so well and look so good when he is taken out of his game and losing. Never has excuses and usually insightful.

Cain Valesquez:

Outside of the fact, most his fights are championship level in the heaviest division, he always brings the beast, with savage beatings and KOs. Great dude as well - calm, quiet, lethal.

Anderson Silva:

Would have been first last year, but I believe we have seen the best from him, I would actually prefer he didn't come back, he has given us so many incredible moments over the years, wether its joking against the cage as Bonnar tee's off, finishing Belfort with an insane pin point front kick to the face or spending 4.5 rounds underneath Sonnen without a scratch then pulling out a triangle. Funniest man in MMA too.

Mark Hunt:

Kiwi - check, straight shooting - check, always brings it - check. Hunt is the man, full stop.

There are a lot of guys in similar positions for 5th, no clear favourite there.

Gustaffsson, Pettis, Shogun, Machida, Belfort, Cormier, JDS actually, maybe JDS in 5th.

Pettis
Condit
Swanson
Nick Diaz
Edgar

God that was so hard to do and could easily swap some in and out. I would love to put Cowboy on that list somewhere.

I don't buy many ppvs but that few a bought were for these fighters

Chris Weidman
Anderson Silva
Ronda Rousey
Frankie Edgar
Jose Aldo

Lol at paying for the UFC's watered down fights. Stream or BWW son.

If by "pay to see" you mean "Go to a bar that's showing the fights instead of streaming"

1) Joe Lauzon
2) Renan Barao
3) Michael McDonald
4) Jake Ellenberger
5) Korean Zombie

Why should I 'pay' to see fighters via PPV when I can patiently wait till tomorrow morning & download the entire card in 1080p via torrent?
Sure the format is not in its entirety & u miss some promos/facts, but all the 'fights' are there & that's all that matters to me.
LOL @ u fools spending top dollar on cards u think will deliver the goods but most likely being not what you'd expect.
The last time I wasted money on a PPV event was UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit & we all know how that 'running marathon' main event went!

Back