Wanderlei
Rampage
Liddell
Couture

Hendo
Tito

Belfort
Machida

Shogun in 2005 with PRIDE rules by soccer kicks to the head anyone. That man was unstoppable.

If u gave just 3 to 5 options, probably you'll get more responses

Shogun
Lyoto
Wand
Rampage
Couture
Liddell
Hendo
Tito
Vitor

Shogun and Machida are clearly 1 and 2, and Tito is far back dead last, outside of that it is a mixed bag, and could fall into place many ways.

Couture had a late start and was already in his mid 30's in his prime fighting days. I always wondered how good he could have been in his mid 20's...even as an older fighter he had some huge wins vs a lot of this list. I gotta go with a Prime Rampage or Machida as best on the list though. Lidell is always underated for what he did.

Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Hendo
Liddell
Couture
Belfort
Wanderlei
Tito

Not ranked on accomplishments. More just who I think is "the best" and would win the most fights in their primes.

Shogun
Machida
Wanderlei
Rampage
Liddell
Hendo
Belfort
Couture
Tito

Shogun
Machida
Rampage
Wanderlei
Liddell
Hendo
Belfort
Couture
Tito

Wandy
Couture
Rampage
Hendo
Belfort
Shogun
Machida
Liddell
Tito

If all these guys were at their peak and in a tournament, I would go with Wanderlei. He was just a fearless wrecking machine in his prime. Couture would be my second choice because he often found a way to win against younger guys who were better strikers and or submission experts.

Machida
Shogun
Wand
Rampage
Hendo
Liddell
Tito
Belfort

So hard. I'm not ranking because I feel there are very strong arguments for 3 different number 1's on your list. In not order, Dan Henderson, two weight classes, two titles. Same for Randy. Machida was and unbeatable puzzle.

Back