Rank them as trash-talkers

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Rank them as trash-talkers,who could get into opponent's head before and during the fight:
Cruz,Conor, DC, Sonnen, Werdum, Rockhold, Bisping, Don Frye,Fergusson, Khabib

Last edited:
Cruz would be annoying because he points out legit flaws, and that would make you think. I haven't heard any of Frye's pre fight talk, but he'd get in my head because he's the walking/talking/fighting symbol of American Badassery. Sonnen is more funny than anything, Conor just talks about how much more money he makes, and the rest don't really bring anything to the table that would be too intimidating. Obviously all would kick my ass, but if I was a legit pro fighter, that is how I'd rank their trash talk.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

q0Nd7.gif

Rank them as trash-talkers,who could get into opponent's head before and during the fight:

giphy.gif

1. Sonnen
2. Don Frye
3. Khabib
4. Conor
5. Bisping

6. Rockhold
7. Cruz
8. Ferguson
9. Werdum
10. DC

1- Chael Patrick Sonnen
2- Conor Anthony McGregor
3- Dominick Cruz

999998 - Luke Rockhold
999999 - DC

They're all garbage except for pillow fist. Occasionally conor will have his moments.

Cruz really embarrasses you and makes you look like a dumbass in front of everyone. That actually hurts to the point of rage tears. :(:mad::mad::mad:

Followed by miss, miss! And still! <cheer>

:(:mad::mad::mad:

I think bisping mighr be the whitriest and he is the most real, connor and sonnen are good but yeah.

Cruz is this 'intellectual' bully

Dc is okey, he can elevates when tradh talking with jones who by te way is really good himself

1. Cruz
2. Conor
3. Bisping
4. Sonnen

The rest aren't worth noting.
I may switch Conor and Cruz because I think we've seen more effect/response against his oponents but it's just semantics.

I definitely didn't think too much about it until this post but I'll say Bisping is a strong number 3 .

He can really get under a mans skin when he is being somewhat truthful and not just hyping. At times, he is so convincing he pisses himself off.

1-3 can fluctuate based on their opponents.

1. Conor - This guy is funny, makes his opponents shook (except Diaz) & generates huge hype, all at the same time. No 1 guy by far.
2. Sonnen - Creative wordsmith, highly entertaining.
3. Bisping - Very good at getting into opponents skin, outlandish & in your face.
4. Cruz - Intelligent & brings opponents weakness to the surface, needs more emotion to sell his fights though.
I don't really rate the others at trash talking, especially Rockhold - he is terrible.

Honestly though I think McGregor really needs the weight of the UFC behind him to make his trash talk have an impact, I favour Sonnen as he generated more of his own hype.

Of these though I would say Don Frye is the only one that comes across as quiet genuine, at least when he was still in his prime rather than playing up a persona more in recent years.

I may switch Conor and Cruz because I think we've seen more effect/response against his oponents but it's just semantics.

I definitely didn't think too much about it until this post but I'll say Bisping is a strong number 3 .

He can really get under a mans skin when he is being somewhat truthful and not just hyping. At times, he is so convincing he pisses himself off.

1-3 can fluctuate based on their opponents.

Conor has more charisma but shit talking skills Cruz has him beat. Cruz doesn't have to yell and just eviscerates his opponents.

Has to be Nate Diaz, he says F this and F you, and he doest give a F either...yawn...

The Sonnen that was pre UFC 117 was pretty damn good. Wasn't as over the top and was pretty serious. 'If disrespect doesn't belong in the octagon I don't belong in the galaxy with you, because I have no respect for you. So take that and come do something about it.' At the time I really think he believed everything he said.
After he just took the character and ran with it.

Cruz has such a good grasp on the technical aspects of MMA that he'll point out legit flaws in your game and missteps in your career. He'll point out what you don't like about yourself and really cut you to the core. He leaves people stuttering and looking like fools.

Back