Rank the X-Men films

Rizzo

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching Dark Phoenix which I had been avoiding after all the terrible reviews. Maybe it was because my expectations were so low but I actually thought it was a decent movie and a big step up from Apocolypse. Anyways, was curious as to where everyone else would rank it so here we are.

1. Days of Future Past
2. First Class
3. X2
4. X1
5. Dark Phoenix
6. Apocolypse
7. X3

Finally got around to watching Dark Phoenix which I had been avoiding after all the terrible reviews. Maybe it was because my expectations were so low but I actually thought it was a decent movie and a big step up from Apocolypse. Anyways, was curious as to where everyone else would rank it so here we are.

1. Days of Future Past
2. First Class
3. X2
4. X1
5. Dark Phoenix
6. Apocolypse
7. X3

I agree with the list except I haven't seen Dark Phoenix. I heard its bad though.

Hey, it's Sue Elle Mischke! Heiress to the Oh Henry! candy bar fortune!

Do the Brazzers versions count?

There’s the shit one, followed by the shit one, that’s in between the 2 shit ones. Which began with the shit one and ended with the shit one in a shit sandwich topped my the shittest one of them all.

I agree with the list except I haven't seen Dark Phoenix. I heard its bad though.

I agree with TS, it's not as bad as the reviews would make you think. It's not great, but it's not terrible either. I thought it was alright.

Days of Future Past and First Class are the best out of the new ones

I don't remember much about the original 3

Does Logan not count?

1.First Class
2. Days of future past
3. X2
4. X3
5. Dark Phoenix
6. Apocolypse
7. X1

I thought X1 was the worst by far.

Days of Future Past and Logan are the best imo

1. X2
2. Days of Future Past
3. X3
4. First Class
5. X1
6. Apocalypse

Havent seen Dark Phoenix and probably dont plan to

Days of Future Past
X2
Logan
First Class

X-Men
The Last Stand
The Wolverine

X-Men Origins
Apocalypse

Didn’t see the last one yet. Apocalypse gets last for helping to make Dark Phoenix the first x-men film I didn’t make an effort to see at the theater.

X2
DOFP
first class

Everything else
X2 is still the best comic book movie ever made IMO.

DOFP was disappointing but it was almost redeemed by how cool the future sentinels looked.
latest

Most of the other X-movies are best forgotten, with the exception of Logan. Really sad how they've shit all over the greatest comic book storylines ever written.

1. Days of future past
2. X2
3. First class

Rest suck

Logan is the best overall if counted as x men movie

Days of Future Past and First Class are the best out of the new ones

I don't remember much about the original 3

X2 is very good. Probably one of the films that best captures the spirit of those characters.

X-Men is quite mediocre and The Last Stand is nothing special but actually ranks higher on my list than many probably rank it cause I feel it’s entertaining despite its flaws.

Do you wish it had been more faithful to the comic?

No. For what they had to work with it was awesome. Now that the Xmen are MCU bound, they can do a faithful version of Old Man Logan. Can’t have a true Old Man Logan without hillbilly Hulk’s and blind Hawkeye.

Just gotta hit a grand slam casting for the new Wolverine. I say Marvel fucks Sony and steals Hardy away from Venom.

Back