Rank the beatdowns...

He didnt put up a fight vs. Conor. Tony RDA and Pettis. He was trying to be competitive but just cant. Justin ran through him....

Conor
Justin
Dos Anjos
Pettis
Till
Masvidal

The Nate fight wasn't a beatdown
I'm not even a " Nate Diaz " guy but from what I remember, that was pretty bad. Cerrone couldn't escape Nate's length for entirety of fight. It was one sided .

Tough to " rank ". I mean Pettis kick to liver was about as brutal as it gets ..... dont know how or where to rank.

Not crazy about topic - it's like a degree or 2 away from fighter bashing but I'm familiar with t.s and know hes just trying to create an interesting topic. Hes not of a malicious nature.

Nate beat him in every way possible. Physical beat down as well as a total mental beat down. You could see it on Cowboy's face. He realized he was locked inside a cage with someone who was kicking his ass and there was nothing he could do about it.

Eh, I would put Nate near the bottom of the list. Nate beat the shit out of Cerrone in the first round, and won the second and third. But Cerrone found a second gear after the first round and was putting some good offense together. I think people remember the first round and forget that Cerrone started landing good shots and chopped Nate's legs from underneath him a few times.

It was competitive after the first. Nate clearly won 30-27, or even 30-26 with that first round being so lopsided. But it wasn't a beatdown like he got from everyone else on that list.

Eh, I would put Nate near the bottom of the list. Nate beat the shit out of Cerrone in the first round, and won the second and third. But Cerrone found a second gear after the first round and was putting some good offense together. I think people remember the first round and forget that Cerrone started landing good shots and chopped Nate's legs from underneath him a few times.

It was competitive after the first. Nate clearly won 30-27, or even 30-26 with that first round being so lopsided. But it wasn't a beatdown like he got from everyone else on that list.
Very true

Back