Rank Bellators top 5 undefeated fighters

GangGangGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bellator has some stellar undefeated talent. How would you rank these guys as a top 5 in terms of future potential?

-AJ McKee 16-0
-Yaroslav Amosav 23-0
-Patrick Mix 13-0
-Rafael Lovato Jr 10-0
-Fabian Edwards 9-0
-Joey Davis 7-0
-Austin Vanderford 9-0
-Logan Storley 11-0
-Ilima-Lei Macfarlane 11-0
-Kyle Crutchmer 6-0

Some are already at the top of their divisions and some have yet to truly be tested. I think all these guys are talented and Id probably rank them as so:

1. AJ McKee
2. Patrick Mix
3. Joey Davis
4. Yaroslav Amosav
5. Logan Storley

Im pretty high on these 5 and really think the top 4 in particular would have some success in the UFC right now. Who are your top 5 ?

Bellator has some stellar undefeated talent. How would you rank these guys as a top 5 in terms of future potential?

-AJ McKee 16-0
-Yaroslav Amosav 23-0
-Patrick Mix 13-0
-Rafael Lovato Jr 10-0
-Fabian Edwards 9-0
-Joey Davis 7-0
-Austin Vanderford 9-0
-Logan Storley 11-0
-Kyle Crutchmer 6-0

Some are already at the top of their divisions and some have yet to truly be tested. I think all these guys are talented and Id probably rank them as so:

1. AJ McKee
2. Patrick Mix
3. Joey Davis
4. Yaroslav Amosav
5. Logan Storley

Im pretty high on these 5 and really think the top 4 in particular would have some success in the UFC right now. Who are your top 5 ?

Your top5 is solid, I'd include Lovato in there but he is retired right?

-AJ McKee 16-0
-Yaroslav Amosav 23-0
-Patrick Mix 13-0
-Rafael Lovato Jr 10-0
-Fabian Edwards 9-0
-Joey Davis 7-0
-Austin Vanderford 9-0
-Logan Storley 11-0
-Kyle Crutchmer 6-0

1. AJ McKee
2. Patrick Mix
3. Joey Davis
4. Yaroslav Amosav
5. Logan Storley

Considering Rafael Lovato Jr has a brain disease, it's safe to say he has little future potential.

I would add Steve Mowry to your list. He's a legit HW.

Amasov, McKee, and Mix are legit af. They would be competitive and top 10 or maybe top 5 in any organization. So would Lovato but he is retired.

I know Storley has the most hype in the WW division but I think he is a bit undersized, that will prevent him from eventually being top 5. Krutchmer, Davis, and Vanderford, who are also WW, have more potential, I believe, and would be my other picks. Call me crazy but any of those 3 against Chimaev would make for a great fight.

Im not sold on Ilima-lei, I think she is around the same level as Jenifer Maia or Chookagian, but nowhere near Valentina.

McKee will be their FW champ. I think he will sleep Pitbull and Caldwell tbh

Bellator does a great job scouting and building prospects. They do a bad job at hyping them tho.

BTW.. You missed Tyrell Fortnite. @trentkelp will be angry

oh no... I forgot
timothy-johnson-knockout-bellator-239-950x500.jpg

BTW.. I'm super impressed with McKee. Amosov is fantastic too.

Bellator does a great job scouting and building prospects. They do a bad job at hyping them tho.

oh no... I forgot

You will see what everyone else sees very soon!

No complaints at all in your list. I will say that McKee is a stud and although I usually like fighters to stay in Bellator because it’s exciting to see their progression, Mckee is an exception. I actually think he could be champ in the UFC. I hope he makes the move soon. Highly unlikely though.

oh no... I forgot

I’m actually very excited about where things are headed. If you remember when Coker first took over in 2014, he started making signings right off the bat. All these guys who had amateur credentials in other sports who he saw could become the next DC Rockhold or Woodley. Those said kids are starting to progress 5 or 6 years into their careers at this point. Super excited to see the Picos and mckees and Davis’ potentially blossom into that level that they were hyped at!

-AJ McKee 16-0
-Yaroslav Amosav 23-0
-Patrick Mix 13-0
-Rafael Lovato Jr 10-0
-Fabian Edwards 9-0
-Joey Davis 7-0
-Austin Vanderford 9-0
-Logan Storley 11-0
-Kyle Crutchmer 6-0

1. AJ McKee
2. Patrick Mix
3. Joey Davis
4. Yaroslav Amosav
5. Logan Storley

Why even have Lovato on the list if you are going to not pick him because of stuff outside the cage?

1. Lovato
2. Mckee
3. Amosav
4. Mix
5. MacFarlane

Why even have Lovato on the list if you are going to not pick him because of stuff outside the cage?

1. Lovato
2. Mckee
3. Amosav
4. Mix
5. MacFarlane
Because he's still undefeated and under contract. Who knows if he will fight again or not. Plus he's 36. I was simply just listing all the top tier undefeated talent. And I don't think Macfarlane should be top5.

Because he's still undefeated and under contract. Who knows if he will fight again or not. Plus he's 36. I was simply just listing all the top tier undefeated talent. And I don't think Macfarlane should be top5.
She's got some respectable wins and a belt. I rank on accomplishments over what they potentially could do someday.

I think Ilima-lei will keep the belt for a while, WMMA is ass and Bellator will keep her away from any real challenge to hee reign, like Juliana Velasquez. That is not to say she isnt good, she would be top 5 in the UFC, but Valentina just outshines everyone.

I think Ilima-lei will keep the belt for a while, WMMA is ass and Bellator will keep her away from any real challenge to hee reign, like Juliana Velasquez. That is not to say she isnt good, she would be top 5 in the UFC, but Valentina just outshines everyone.

I think Ilima Lei knows that and she doesn't seem to have any interest in challenging herself against her.

Anyway as for the thread in terms of potential I'll go with Mix, that guy is a straight up killer on the mat.

I think Ilima Lei knows that and she doesn't seem to have any interest in challenging herself against her.

Anyway as for the thread in terms of potential I'll go with Mix, that guy is a straight up killer on the mat.
How do you see Mix doing vs Sandhagen or Sterling?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back