Randy Couture to star in new film with Nicolas Cage

Cage still finding time to act between his marriages and divorces.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...g-jiu-jitsu-sci-fi-martial-arts-movie-1195854https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...g-jiu-jitsu-sci-fi-martial-arts-movie-1195854

The film is called Jiu Jitsu, and features "a Jiu Jitsu fighter who every six years must face off against an alien invader, Brax. Cage’s character teams up with him in a battle to defeat Brax."

There is, as of now, no information on Randy Couture's character, aptly named BONNER, but hopefully it will not be too small of a part in this fine cinematic showcase. Tony Jaa is also in the film.

Interesting.

Movie sounds like dogshit but this is interesting news nonetheless.

Excuse me, Nicolas just recently had a good performance in Mandy, which was a critically acclaimed film.

Sure, he had like 50 awful movies where his acting was more dubious in the last few years, but he can still get it done when paired with a good director. He was fantastic in Adaptation.
Nick kicked ass in Kick Ass.<BC1>

This better end with Randy, Cage and the alien having a jo showdown

Excuse me, Nicolas just recently had a good performance in Mandy, which was a critically acclaimed film.

Sure, he had like 50 awful movies where his acting was more dubious in the last few years, but he can still get it done when paired with a good director. He was fantastic in Adaptation.

Cage is and always has been a character actor, who incidentally got piped into the Hollywood A list and was dubiously cast in dozens of blockbuster films. Not his fault - the guy was making millions upon millions, and the results were at least good for laughs.

Every 6 years an alien fights an MMA fighter??? That idea got the green light to actually be made?

tenor.gif

Is this the same film he starred in recently where he's whacking it in front of the camera?

I watched all three expendables movies. Randy was ok in the action but he just didn't have it when it came to talking and shit

The film is called Jiu Jitsu, and features "a Jiu Jitsu fighter who every six years must face off against an alien invader, Brax. Cage’s character teams up with him in a battle to defeat Brax."
That plot sounds even worse than "50 year old retired wrestler gets horny and goes online to meet teens so he can whip his dick out and jerk it into the camera".

Randy was a psycho pyromaniac in Hawaii five-0 for a while. Does have the crazy face, but I was a bit underwhelmed by his physique. He looked like a regular man, not slightly more menacing. Maybe he should roid it all out and be the bad guy to some other big dudes. He still has the moves.

The responses to this thread are more entertaining than that entire movie will probably be.

The film is called Jiu Jitsu, and features "a Jiu Jitsu fighter who every six years must face off against an alien invader, Brax.
I think sherdoggers can come up with a better plot in a couple of minutes

Back