Randy Couture to star in new film with Nicolas Cage

Speakerbox

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nicolas-cage-starring-jiu-jitsu-sci-fi-martial-arts-movie-1195854[URL]https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nicolas-cage-starring-jiu-jitsu-sci-fi-martial-arts-movie-1195854[/URL]

The film is called Jiu Jitsu, and features "a Jiu Jitsu fighter who every six years must face off against an alien invader, Brax. Cage’s character teams up with him in a battle to defeat Brax."

There is, as of now, no information on Randy Couture's character, aptly named BONNER, but hopefully it will not be too small of a part in this fine cinematic showcase. Tony Jaa is also in the film.

giphy.gif

Hopefully it's different from the last film Randy starred in...

"a Jiu Jitsu fighter who every six years must face off against an alien invader, Brax. Cage’s character teams up with him in a battle to defeat Brax."

<Kpop775>

I wonder if Randy wishes his character was named Smith or Jones in regards to recent developments.

Audiences matured beyond Cage’s regarded acting technique years ago, thank god. Handy’s acting skill as he transitioned to self-made pron shows that they’re made to be in a film together.

Randy JO 2: Uncaged Butthole

Audiences matured beyond Cage’s regarded acting technique years ago, thank god. Handy’s acting skill as he transitioned to self-made pron shows that they’re made to be in a film together.
Excuse me, Nicolas just recently had a good performance in Mandy, which was a critically acclaimed film.

Sure, he had like 50 awful movies where his acting was more dubious in the last few years, but he can still get it done when paired with a good director. He was fantastic in Adaptation.

Lmao @ Randy's character being called Bonnar. Can't hate tho, the man's success stretches outside of sports - gotta hand it to him.

yeah, randy will be dirty jerking in a dark corner somewhere in the background.

Lmao @ Randy's character being called Bonnar. Can't hate tho, the man's success stretches outside of sports - gotta hand it to him.
He can hand it to himself if you know what i mean.

Every 6 years an alien fights an MMA fighter??? That idea got the green light to actually be made?

Back