Randy Couture: I see myself in Khalib!

Here's Randy "just holding people against the cage".

209nc09.jpg

Don't flatter yourself, Handy. You were never as good as Khabib.

Randy looked old when he was young, and now after he's gotten old, he looks young.

If he is referring to one fight like against Tito Ortiz than sure. The control is similar. However Khabib has a style nobody else has which makes him unique. Khabib gets you against the cage and uses it as a barrier while he wraps you/locks you wherever he can on your body with his legs, takes one arm to grab the wrist of his opponent, which leaves his free hand to pound you relentlessly and all the opponent is able to do is try and escape using one arm to post up. Randy does not have that level of control. Khabib takes away your ability to use all your limbs. Leaving you with one arm to use to block strikes or again try and escape.

Yes Randy you both can take a guy down when closing distance.

This is TS...
919e4e794d960eccb2026aaa54008991.jpg

Last edited:
randy personality is at one side like khabib.
he wasnt the flashy fighter more like the down to earth grinder.

Randy really lives up to name. That fucker would nail anything

Little bit Pervy that from randy..

If he is referring to one fight like against Tito Ortiz than sure. The control is similar. However Khabib has a style nobody else has which makes him unique. Khabib gets you against the cage and uses it as a barrier while he wraps you/locks you wherever he can on your body with his legs, takes one arm to grab the wrist of his opponent, which leaves his free hand to pound you relentlessly and all the opponent is able to do is try and escape using one arm to post up. Randy does not have that level of control. Khabib takes away your ability to use all your limbs. Leaving you with one arm to use to block strikes or again try and escape.

Yes Randy you both can take a guy down when closing distance.

Its just a different style. Randy has the much better stand up, infight dirty boxing and stand up grappling. Khabib better and more diverse takedowns and control on the ground. No need to put one above the other.

"Ramdy"

Edit: GUY ABOVE ME STOLE MY RAMDY POST IN AN EDIT SMH REPORTED

ha you have to be pretty fast in here. It's like a pack of rabid wolves clawing to get the first smartass reply posted. I love it

I always show up late when thread is 4 pages deep

Back