Random stupid facts you know or noticed about UFC fighters

Kid Yamamoto and Dj Krush were both involved with the Yakuza and are "friends" [not really friends but "cool with each other" kind of thing]
I remember Enson Inoue talking on JRE about Kid's Yakuza ties and how he once had to beat him up in public for disrespecting him, while Yakuza guys watched. Great listen.

I was working at the Fan Expo this year, and Guida came up to our booth after hours while we were packing up. He asked "Where's the bathroom, guys?" We all pointed left simultaneously. "Thanks," he exclaimed abnormally loud, and immediately turned the opposite direction and left.

lol Thats pretty funny

Nah it's in Europe just west of Ireland.

This. It's a province in Iceland. The capital is Kuwait. Come awn kids, this is basic archeology here. Buncha undereducated morans around here.

Andrei Arlovski real last name is Orlovski,they made mistake when he came to Usa and he decided to stick with it. Also he played russian roulette when he was younger back in Russia.

Two of the most notorious mixed marital artists have the exact same birthday.

Nick Diaz and Aleksander Emelianenko were born 8/2.

How do I know? It's my bday!

Last edited:
Any fighter that earns an average of $5,000 a month is overpaid.

Andrei Arlovski real last name is Orlovski,they made mistake when he came to Usa and he decided to stick with it. Also he played russian roulette when he was younger back in Russia.

Wtf. Source?

Two of the most notorious mixed marital artists have the exact same birthday.

Nick Diaz and Aleksander Emelianenko were born 8/2/1981.

How do I know? So was I.

Nick Diaz was born in 1983

Beer to you, good sir.

For our join dates, let's keep our post count down as low as possible. :D

To contribute to the thread: Egan Inou was a world champion racquetball player.

glad to see there is more of us then i thought! lololol

Randy Couture was on the game show "The Weakest Link." I believe he won.

Tim Sylvia was on the show "Blind Date." I think he lost.

Off the top of my head: Steve Mazz has a one-eyed chihuahua. Mike Pyle loves himself some fishing. King Mo and Roy Nelson have fantastic mitt work sessions at Mayweathers. There's at least 3 gay UFC fighters I know of.

Aside from JAG, Carmouche, and Raquel Pennington?

Matt Hughes and his brother used to go back behind the barn and pound each other.

Back