Random stupid facts you know or noticed about UFC fighters

Brian Stann has a tribal S tattoo on his back dedicated to Slipknot.

ImI

Clay Guida is a Phish fan

clayguida.png

Relevant thread: Clay Guida at Phish concert last night?

Tim sylvia was the first fighter to win the title with an undefeated record.

And before anyone mentions couture, he won the title under the old ruleset.

The Dean of Mean was born on Halloween.

Sean Sherk got his nickname "the muscle shark" from japanese fans due to his participation at Pride's Bushido 2 event on February 15th 2004.

Tim Sylvia is undefeated when pooping his pants

Off the top of my head: Steve Mazz has a one-eyed chihuahua. Mike Pyle loves himself some fishing. King Mo and Roy Nelson have fantastic mitt work sessions at Mayweathers. There's at least 3 gay UFC fighters I know of.

Any male UFC fighter could be gay if they gobbled some pee pee

Ronda and her gym didn't have an MMA cage to practice in until after the Liz Carmouche fight at UFC 157. That's one of the reasons why Liz was able to get Rousey's back, because she hadn't anticipated someone pushing off the cage with their legs during her submission.

Liz Carmouche was the first female and openly gay fighter to step in to the Octagon.

Ronda Rousey was the first to openly admit to being in to dudes.

Clay Guida is a Phish fan

clayguida.png

I was working at the Fan Expo this year, and Guida came up to our booth after hours while we were packing up. He asked "Where's the bathroom, guys?" We all pointed left simultaneously. "Thanks," he exclaimed abnormally loud, and immediately turned the opposite direction and left.

I was working at the Fan Expo this year, and Guida came up to our booth after hours while we were packing up. He asked "Where's the bathroom, guys?" We all pointed left simultaneously. "Thanks," he exclaimed abnormally loud, and immediately turned the opposite direction and left.
I cannot imagine Guida walking around normally. I can only imagine him bouncing around everywhere he goes.

If you were to try to fit every UFC fighter in a box.... you would need a really really big box.

Fedor was military firefightef in the russian army.

Bas used to be male model, a bouncer, a fighter and also received training as a professional chef

Dana used to be a bellman at a hotel

Bruce buffer is one of the main reason that his half brother michael buffer is sucessful. He helped manage him to the top of boxing and got him to trademark his catch phrase "lets get ready to rumble"

Kid Yamamoto and Dj Krush were both involved with the Yakuza and are "friends" [not really friends but "cool with each other" kind of thing]

Back