Random stupid facts you know or noticed about UFC fighters

Shogun is a leg lock expert.....with only 1 kneebar sub lmao

If you were to stack every fighter in UFC history on top of each other, most of them would be crushed to death

Robbie Lawler has never fought outside the US.

If you were to stack every fighter in UFC history on top of each other, most of them would be crushed to death

Thats a good one, also, female fighters in the UFC have 100% higher chance of getting pregnant than male fighters.

Off the top of my head: Steve Mazz has a one-eyed chihuahua. Mike Pyle loves himself some fishing. King Mo and Roy Nelson have fantastic mitt work sessions at Mayweathers. There's at least 3 gay UFC fighters I know of.

Cain Velasquez has 0 powers unless he is at sea level.

Shogun is a leg lock expert.....with only 1 kneebar sub lmao

wow.. I came here to say that Shogun commonly dives for/is known for leg locks, while only submitting Randleman with one in Pride

Just keeping out the illegals. Brazilian PED testers have kids to feed.

400px-TR_MP52.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think that Maurice Smith was the only UFC champion who was 0 - 0 in the UFC when he won the belt.

Nothing stupid about it, but that old irish guy is still working in a warehouse I think?

Someone mentioned on a recent thread that Bas Rutten never attempted a single takedown in his 33 fights career.

Andr

Back