Random stupid facts you know or noticed about UFC fighters

edisraw

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Despite 44 career fights most in major fight leagues Ben Rothwell has never fought in Las Vegas.

John Colish is the only fighter in UFC history with an Ivy League education.

Alexander Yakovlev is a popular hip-hop artist in Russia.

Ryan Laflare has fought on almost every continent the UFC frequents outside Australia, and maybe asia (I don't know if United Arab Emirates is in Europe, Africa, or Asia)

Chris Camozzi, Jorge Santiago, and Efrain Escudero are the only fighters to have 3 separate runs in the UFC.

What are some weird hodge podge facts you know about UFC fighters?

Steve Mazzagatti is a part time fireman.

Donald Cerrone didn't have any ko/tko's in his wec/other orgs career. He didn't get his first until he was in the UFC. In his 20th fight he got a tko vs Charles Oliveira.

Gustafsson does better against taller opponents than shorter opponents.

Despite 44 career fights most in major fight leagues Ben Rothwell has never fought in Las Vegas.

Ryan Laflare has fought on almost every continent the UFC frequents outside Australia, and maybe asia (I don't know if United Arab Emirates is in Europe, Africa, or Asia)

Chris Camozzi, Jorge Santiago, and Efrain Escudero are the only fighters to have 3 separate runs in the UFC.

I'm sure there are other fighters that have done that, off the top of my head I can think of Belfort and Dan Henderson.

United Arab Emirates is in Europe.

I'm sure there are other fighters that have done that, off the top of my head I can think of Belfort and Dan Henderson.

Their fights from pre zuffa don't count I thought this was common knowledge.

Dan Henderson has had three seperate runs in the UFC as well.

So has Mirko.

Ronda Rousey plays World Of Warcraft which is really cool.

All those random facts and TS doesn't know the UAE is in Asia, I'm worried :p

Okay well you got me with Cro Cop, but anything Pre-Zuffa doesn't count.

Well get ready for it because the rest of your thread is going to be 50 pages of:

Not uh....Dan Henderson had three runs.

Back