Random Nick Diaz quote

Dana White to Ariel Helwani: last time i talked to Nick he said he was going to slap the shit out of you when he sees you again.

"Train by day. Joe Rogan podcast by night. All day."

Dorks

Nick Diaz is the most exciting person in MMA In and Out of the cage

Not a quote but during UFC 158 conference call:

Dana was like (not exact transcript): Hello everyone, we've got the 5 best WW in the UFC right now, no surprise here that Nick Diaz hasn't showed up

Nick Diaz (right away after Dana spoke): Helllooo?? (with a very cold/stoned voice)

That made me LOL every time. :)

I ain't no bitch

Love me some nick diaz, can't wait til he comes back... pretty much the only reason I read these forums every day

Here's another good one.

“I just don’t like that I’m made out to be this evil person that needs to be shot down, or needs to be conquered, you know? What the f**k? If anything, I’m like the superhero coming in with the anti-b*llsh*t..." - Nick Diaz

I like his

"Whaaa! whaaaa! it's so unfair wah wah I quit wah wah!"

or

"Plan B?"

This is my favorite Nick Diaz quote:

nickdiaz.png

Awesome!

Diaz always has something to say some funny some ridiculous but at the end of the day I'll listen to it all

Not a quote but during UFC 158 conference call:

Dana was like (not exact transcript): Hello everyone, we've got the 5 best WW in the UFC right now, no surprise here that Nick Diaz hasn't showed up

Nick Diaz (right away after Dana spoke): Helllooo?? (with a very cold/stoned voice)

That made me LOL every time. :)

Lol yeah. Dana was talking shit about Nick not thinking he was on the phone yet iirc.

"HELLLLLOoooooo"

lol.

Post fight Strikeforce interview:

Quadros: this fight has to hold a special place in your heart.

Diaz: I'm just ready to go home and eat. You know what I'm sayin?

Quadros goes to start his next question but Nick takes a breath in like he's going to say something, Quadros points the mic back to him, Nick just clears his throat.

Quadros: practice your nunchucks?

Diaz: yeah..... Nunchuckin skills..

Back