Random Legend Fight #3

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Wanderlei vs Frank Shamrock

Frank retired after beating Tito and Tito fought Wand for the belt very next fight

If Frank didn't retire and fought Wand instead who wins and how?

oooh, might be the best fight you proposed so far.

I'd favor Wanderlei.

Wanderlei goes full Axe murderer on Shamrock, Frank would have to be strategic and work those takedowns. I see stomps in this match up lol.

Wanderlei Silva had good TDD and was a monster on the feet. If Wand could consistently stop the take down, Frank get's KO'd

The Axe murderer was something special to watch back then

wandscream.gif

imho.

I'd go Shamrock. We talking late 99 early 2000 here right?

Wanderlei hadn't reached his final form yet, and would go on to lose to Tito later that year. Frank was a motherfucker back then, legit everywhere.

This fight would have taken place slightly before wand hit his stride as the 205 King and frank was in his prime. If you simply replace Tito with Frank at that point in frank/wands career I’d say Frank. If we’re talking primes, Wanderlei fucking murders him.

Frank was a smart fighter...with an excellent overall skill-set.

He wouldn't be stupid and bang it out with Wanderlei...

I think he would absolutley go for his grappling and ending up in bottom position, he would be ok with that...
Looking for a similar gameplan how he had against Tito.

But Wand was just violent at this time and his TD defence was pretty good...

Probably a (t)KO for Wanderlei...

This fight would have taken place slightly before wand hit his stride as the 205 King and frank was in his prime. If you simply replace Tito with Frank at that point in frank/wands career I’d say Frank. If we’re talking primes, Wanderlei fucking murders him.

That's kinda how I see it. Though I believe Titos wrestling is better t

han Frank's against someone like Wand than. Frank would also be the smaller fighter

Back