BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How does this fight go?

Crocop vs Andrei Arlovski

Let's say around the time Andrei was UFC champ and Crocop was #2 in pride

Not as sure on this one.

Looking forward to the next thread though.

There’s just no way arlovski doesn’t get slept in this one. He’s great but cro cop is cro cop.

Andrei would throw some hellacious strikes until he got put down, would have been a hell of a scrap in the first round. Left leg cemetery.

Under Pride rules? Cro Cop
Under unified rules? Cro Cop
Under Pokemon rules? Cro Cop

I'd give the edge to CC. 6/10 times...?

AA could win this fight, in quality fashion too.

Considering they're heavyweights, AA gets the 1/10 by default.

I remember how scary Arlovski seemed leading up to his UFC title run. Before he became more hesitant striking.
This version would push the pace early and throw some combinations I'm sure. Not saying he would win though.

Crocop around the time of 05-06 beats Andrei pretty handily imo. Dude was a monster.

Mirko via kicks

crocoprv2_zpsa2fcaee7.gif

PersonalSecondAnkolewatusi-small.gif

tumblr_mhffw2tGXZ1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

Melvin Manhoef vs Wanderlai Silva

I love Arlovski but... Cro Cop would win prime vs prime, which is basically the time frame you mention.

Andrei would throw some hellacious strikes until he got put down, would have been a hell of a scrap in the first round. Left leg cemetery.

I agree with this assessment

Crocop. This isn't even a fight. Arlovski probably has the weakest chin in HW history, or at bare minimum tied with Overeem for glass jaw level. Crocop was IMO a much more devastating striker then Arlovski. Arlovski get's slept

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back