Random Ko

And this, for me, is still the greatest KO I've seen. Frightening. Leko was out cold for ages, and when he came to he had no idea what was going on. I seem to remember reading that he was adamant he'd been fighting JLB when they were asking him questions in the hospital.

lekohari1.gif

Yessir. Against poor old Nicholas Pettas, who copped it from everyone.

JLBpwnt2.gif

pettaspwntagain.gif
Awsome.
I watched a bunch of Jerome's fights - usually live - but somehow that is one I missed.
+1 for Ignashov. He seemed at times like he could beat everybody but he had some demons to deal with.

how dare you

It wasn't that it was spectacular technique, or a huge upset, or "from the brink of defeat".. but if you were listing the fighters with the most violent hilight reels, Mir and Cro Cop would easily be top 5( I would say top 3 with Wanderlei thrown in).

But they managed to put on one of the most boring fights ever up to the point that the grappler brutally KOd the striker in the middle of the 3rd. It's the most random KO I can remember seeing.

Awsome.
I watched a bunch of Jerome's fights - usually live - but somehow that is one I missed.
+1 for Ignashov. He seemed at times like he could beat everybody but he had some demons to deal with.

Ignashov was so frustrating. As you say, he had the natural talent to be one of the best. By rights, he should've taken over as the greats like Hoost, Aerts and JLB were fading.

And for those that haven't seen it, have my favourite HL movie ever.

Just about every Roy KO is random but def JDS v Werdum counts

giphy.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Marlo Stanfield on his first day of business school after the Wire.

Back