Random blu ray finds at grocery store

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You ever see random movie deals at the grocery store? Usually theyll have a few blu rays priced way too high, but other day I scored Hobo With A Shotgun (with slipcase!) and Road Warrior (2013 remaster blu ray) for $5 a piece

I've seen some surprisingly good BluRays at Dollar Tree.

Lego Batman
Red VS Blue Season 11 & 12

I can't even remember the last time I bought a movie at a brick & mortar store. I don't even look for them anymore. I do all my buying online.

Only movies I've seen in grocery store were like generic shit I've never heard of before. Worse than the B-movies from Blockbuster.

You ever see random movie deals at the grocery store? Usually theyll have a few blu rays priced way too high, but other day I scored Hobo With A Shotgun (with slipcase!) and Road Warrior (2013 remaster blu ray) for $5 a piece
That's a great deal for both of those new. The main local grocery store I shop at has an alright selection but their prices are usually too high. Sometimes I find decent stuff in the wal mart bargain bin but it's few and far between (lots of trash to pick through). The dollar tree near me usually has trash as well but one time I picked up a copy of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

One time I stopped into a 7-11 for some snacks/drinks and they had a deal going where you buy a whole pizza for like $10 and you get to pick out a free blu ray. I took Goodfellas.

Expendables 2 - $3 NZD

That about 2 of your freedom dollars.

Back