Random bannings

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
Absolutely....Someone has to pay for bringing Celine Dion into this world AND making her popular.

We maybe brought her in, but the Yanks made her popular

and we have to listen to her shit...

so ban all americans and canadiens and have done with the scum!!!

What the Hell. tanner off the Anti board your ruining our purppose.

If your goig to ban anybody Art santore is a great canidate. He smells and only tals about zoot suits. Great choice if you ask me.

to hell with them all tanner bann the whole lot. banbanabanbabaanbanbanbanbanabanbaanbanabanbanabanbaanbanabnabanbanabab just ban em!

Ban the British as well. They have bad dental hygene.

RottenTeeth-vi.jpg

That means you treelo.

DAMN!!!!!!! I WAS hungry before I saw that pic. DAMN, DAMN and DAMN!!!!!
BAN PABLO!!!!!!!

I'm still looking for candidate's.

I've never had to ban a pro fighter.......that would be pretty cool.

that pic of those teeth is worse than the fat snatch i posted surely...

yellow card time!

Hmmmm.... banning another Admin. That would be something! ;)

I double dare you to ban a Mod!!!!
Come on ya miniture poodle,
I triple dare ya!
Ya better be the first to ban one another or else you will get banned your self....
:p

Hey u little cunt... dont fuck with me asshole. I make u my bitch every fuckin day.

Originally posted by Tanner Rhoden
I'm not a big fan of Blown & Injected

Everybody knows you prefer indoniesian boys and beastiality you poo-mashing scat lover! :D

Haha tanner, your a Scat lover. You sicko.

Anyways I guess you don't have to ban Art. I got him to leave all by myself. he sent me a PM saying that it was fun while it lasted but he just couldn't keep up anymore and that he might drop in from time to time.

So beat that. I don't even need one of those ban buttons you guys keep bragging about.

I say we have a ban-off. Have a race between you and Shooto to see how many bans you can do in 5 mins. I know that 10 bans in one day is the record so far.

My favorite is when you un-bann people just to ban them agian. Let kage or Cock knocker or Doggfather back on just to see how long they last.

Tanner and Shooto should have a shoot out. Who can ban the other first obviously wins.

Anyways, off the Anti board Admins. this is where we talk shit about you all day and it is no funn when you are around

Tanner and shooto sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, you know the rest!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If I was a mod, I would ban everybody who posted on this board. And then this board would be mine!!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA (*pinky to the mouth*)

Back