Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia

[YT][/YT]
Bec Rawlings couldn't even beat Heather Jo Clark who fought with a TORN acl FFS. And does anyone have the gif where Bec rolled into some chicks guard on TUF when she was in side control?

I don't know how to capture gifs from embedded videos, especially when they're not youtube vids (tried looking for it on yt, but no go on a suitable version [see below for low qual vers.]), but finally found a good source and it is as I remembered it:

It's at the 0:48 - 0:54 second mark.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/TUF_20_Episode_8_Scrapettes_Part_4/10085483

Here's my personal take on the round from the archives of the TUF20 Alt.Reality Game, episodic pictoral review from episode 8:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/100700181-post244.html

Also, if you want to watch the full episode, and all of that fight, there is a youtube vid, but it is 'altered' so the picture is really small, here is the link, and the moment you're looking for is 30:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_cLmiMtQIs

[YT]Y_cLmiMtQIs[/YT]

no,you'll believe want you want,regardless if its the truth or not

No I'll believe an actual fighter who actually coached her instead of some tard named twelve75 from sherdog.

Bec can crack in the stand up.

And she wasn't in side control when she went into tecias guard, she was in kesa gatame, which is dangerous because you can give up your back if you're not careful. Bec was smart to go into tecias guard rather than give up her back.

I like both, wil, cheer for either.

Naughty Blanqa :)

It's these kind of thoughts that eventually result in dubs, amirite? :icon_lol:

Naw I bought up Greasegate. Dem mods slapped dubs on me for the mere mention of it (they gave some other half arsed reason, but I know it was the mention of Greasegate)

No I'll believe an actual fighter who actually coached her instead of some tard named twelve75 from sherdog.

Bec can crack in the stand up.

And she wasn't in side control when she went into tecias guard, she was in kesa gatame, which is dangerous because you can give up your back if you're not careful. Bec was smart to go into tecias guard rather than give up her back.

I never once mentioned tecia,being in guard or kesa gatame.....and I don't give a flying fuck about ass chin,he's far from the gold standard in striking,i was around boxing gyms before he had hair on his balls.

I never once mentioned tecia,being in guard or kesa gatame.....and I don't give a flying fuck about ass chin,he's far from the gold standard in striking,i was around boxing gyms before he had hair on his balls.

That's pretty funny. What's your boxing record?

The part about Bec grappling with tecia wasn't directed at you.

That looks to be correct, judging by these photos:

Here's my personal take on the round from the archives of the TUF20 Alt.Reality Game, episodic pictoral review from episode 8:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/100700181-post244.html

I vaguely recall Bec commenting something along the lines of that she had hoped to roll INTO side control but Tecia was so short that she found herself in her guard instead after the roll.

It's called fans Bec,, Yano what you gain when you don't come off as extremely unlikable. It helps in this sport to have fan support. Bec is so hard to like its not even funny. So immature and trashy but to each their own.

It's called fans Bec,, Yano what you gain when you don't come off as extremely unlikable. It helps in this sport to have fan support. Bec is so hard to like its not even funny.

Bec seems to have plenty of fans.

Number of twitter followers:
Bec: 37.5 K
Jo Jo: 36.4 K
Randa: 24 K

Used to hate Rawlings and Magana, but they've since grown on me like a couple of sexy benign tumors strategically placed in maximally aesthetic locations.

Hope this fight happens and she DESTROYS Rand Marcus.

Bec and Magana are doing for women's mma what AIDs did for sex.

As far as the fight goes I can't stand Randa either. I don't want to be force to pick one or the other. I have no idea how Randa became the darling of tuf 20.

This looks like Markos really wants to fight and she saw an opportunity. A card in Australia where a chick she can't stand is from. I don't think she's calling Bec out because she is "easy" and unranked.

Back