News Randa Markos steps in for a short notice fight vs Kanako Murata at UFC Vegas 14, Nov. 14th

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Murata's original opponent, Livinha Souza, was out due to injury.

It will be Randa's 16th UFC apperance.

Did randa won her last fight?
If so she will now lose lol

If she lost, she will win now

Did randa won her last fight?
If so she will now lose lol

If she lost, she will win now
she lost,i think that factored in to taking this fight.

hope its a good fight, nothing more to say

Markos's rsoter spot is on the line in this win. win-loss-win-loss for years, now on two straight losses, looking bad in both.

You're probably right. She's never been elite and she's losing steam. She was a .500 journeywoman through her UFC prime. Now she's 6-8-1 in her UFC career. I don't know anything about Murata, but Markos is going to struggle to find wins against decent opponents going forward imo.

You're probably right. She's never been elite and she's losing steam. She was a .500 journeywoman through her UFC prime. Now she's 6-8-1 in her UFC career. I don't know anything about Murata, but Markos is going to struggle to find wins against decent opponents going forward imo.

It's too bad, really. If so she'd be a victim of being in the UFC's deepest WMMA division. Randa's a very mediocre fighter, but I've always liked watching her grapple-heavy style for some reason. The division needs journeymen like her to fill out the lower ranks.

But yeah, it won't be looking good for a career .50 fighter to start sustaining a loss streak in a time when the UFC is trying to bring in new talent.

It's a shame. She seemed to have a decent base and I had high hopes for her back when the division started in 2014, but she just never improved.

Randa is clearly a Sith (the hair colour is a strong hint), her last good win was vs Angela Hill (a great performance), her other best performance was vs Felice Herrig, and her best 'win' was against Carla Esparza.

All have something in common - Randa hates them. If only she had found a strong Sith Lord to act as Master to her Apprentice, and teach her to thrive on her hatred, she coulda been a contenda.

giphy.gif

as it is, she's 35, gradually slipped out of the top 15, and all her performances since Hill have been absolutely terrible (even her win over Yoda was a close split, against someone at the bottom levels of the division (would be a good one for a Sith to claim though!)).

She fought most of her career in the UFC, hard to believe it’s been 15 fights already. Respect.

Randa is clearly a Sith (the hair colour is a strong hint), her last good win was vs Angela Hill (a great performance), her other best performance was vs Felice Herrig, and her best 'win' was against Carla Esparza.

All have something in common - Randa hates them. If only she had found a strong Sith Lord to act as Master to her Apprentice, and teach her to thrive on her hatred, she coulda been a contenda.

giphy.gif

as it is, she's 35, gradually slipped out of the top 15, and all her performances since Hill have been absolutely terrible (even her win over Yoda was a close split, against someone at the bottom levels of the division (would be a good one for a Sith to claim though!)).
Murata DOES NOT KNOW THE POWER...OF THE DARK SIDE

She knows the power of CUP NOODLE though.

7hGZOrvx3i4n7DleV_MbKV2Sxk1ViPKtkdHhAyIUHU4.jpg

Is CUP NOODLE MAN stronger than the force? I think it might be.
note - red hair also on display here....
<DCWhoa>

I'm guessing they'll keep Randa around even if she takes a loss here. She actually takes fights rather than avoiding them, this is an example, a short notice, probable bad matchup for her, but she's stepped-up anyway.

Oh God not a Randa Markos fight.......only thing worse than her cherry koolaid hair is her fights. She stands out as boring among WMMA,......which is a feat. Top 5-10 p4p most boring active UFC fighters

Oh God not a Randa Markos fight.......only thing worse than her cherry koolaid hair is her fights. She stands out as boring among WMMA,......which is a feat. Top 5-10 p4p most boring active UFC fighters
I do miss her black hair,She fine as hell.

Back