Rampages Reflexes..

It might be a little of both, more lazy than anything.

HAHAHA!!!

Dude I have NEVER ever ever ever heard anyone make that joke. I haven't. Ever. EVEREVER.

That's so original. I bet you're a hit with all the ladies with sharp wit like that.

Whats next...lol you gonna talk about him doing movies? Dude now only THAT could top that first joke.

You sound pretty smart too, you know going for that over-the-top reaction that has been done millions of times before.

How many fights are left on his contract? For all his talk of wanting to retire, I wonder if he'll follow through on it.

How many fights are left on his contract? For all his talk of wanting to retire, I wonder if he'll follow through on it.

Only the 1, but he's said multiple times that he's not retiring, just leaving the UFC.

I really wonder if he'll follow through on that as well, if a contract is offered from the UFC.

Rampage is getting up there in age and I would say its not too far off to assume he has slowed down. I couldn't believe how slow he looked against Bader who is not very quick himself. It happens its all part of age

Only the 1, but he's said multiple times that he's not retiring, just leaving the UFC.

I really wonder if he'll follow through on that as well, if a contract is offered from the UFC.

I don't understand. Where would he go that would pay him what he gets paid? Why is he upset with the UFC? I imagine he gets treated like royalty. Hell, they had an army of lawyers defend him during his hijinx on the highway, and he didn't even see a day of jailtime.(if that were you or me...) They even used the defense of a red bull binge that caused it, and it actually worked$$$

I agree he showed good reflexes in his fight against Jones. I don't think he has bad reflexes at all.

I don't understand. Where would he go that would pay him what he gets paid? Why is he upset with the UFC? I imagine he gets treated like royalty. Hell, they had an army of lawyers defend him during his hijinx on the highway, and he didn't even see a day of jailtime.(if that were you or me...) They even used the defense of a red bull binge that caused it, and it actually worked$$$

Well, Rampage is Rampage, for one. He doesnt feel he ever gets favorable match ups, but always shows up for the fight. Never turns guys down, regardless of their style even though he's voiced several times his frustration with wrestlers (albeit, that just happens to be what mainly dominates the LHW division). He feels he's got his reasons, justified or not, and he's (apparently) sticking to his guns. We'll see what happens if he gets offered an extension with the UFC. IF they even offer one.

Well, Rampage is Rampage, for one. He doesnt feel he ever gets favorable match ups, but always shows up for the fight. Never turns guys down, regardless of their style even though he's voiced several times his frustration with wrestlers (albeit, that just happens to be what mainly dominates the LHW division). He feels he's got his reasons, justified or not, and he's (apparently) sticking to his guns. We'll see what happens if he gets offered an extension with the UFC. IF they even offer one.

It's funny to hear Rampage complain about wrestlers. Wasn't he a collegiate wrestler? It's not like it's something he doesn't know about.

I agree he showed good reflexes in his fight against Jones. I don't think he has bad reflexes at all.

same here, I think his reflexes are fine.

its just that he hesitates alot now....when countering or whenever. Its like he doesn't believe fully in the gameplan or what he thinks he is seeing out there. I thought the Rashad fight was just him being rusty....but no, I just feel his coaching, training, and in cage approach are not working in union. Just no chemistry really.

It sucks that he no longer seems motivated for fights :(

unmotivated rampage

Last fight he has no choice but to be motivated lol

A lot of people on the boards say his reflexes are slow now but I'm not sure if that's necessarily true perfect fight is the Jones fight. He dodge Jones spinning elbows and kicks pretty much the same time as Jones threw them. He even started stuffing a shot from Jones before Jones really tried to set it up he was already defending it and happened to stuff that particular one. Also in the bader fight he dodge that huge left that bader threw in the first round. I always bring up the fact rampage is def more lazy than washed up but at this point time isn't on his side and it will be out of his hands sooner then later. So what do you guys think is rampages reflexes slow or is he just lazy??

He's just fighting for the money. So lazy would be a good word to describe it.

He'll always be my favorite fighter but to answer the question he's just not into it anymore. He's lazy, not taking training seriously and just shows up for a paycheck. That being said he's still a danger for anybody in the division, I hope he'll beat Glover convincingly

Back