Rampage will KO Shogun in a rematch

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets make it happen Dana.

Rampage fans have been waiting years for this.

Rampage that fought Maldonado is slower than both Shogun and Nog. Movement wise as well as hand speed.

Shogun will grind him down and pick him a part with his kicks and looping shots.

Shogun would take him down right away I think. Neither has the best cardio but I think Shogun's is better and he takes the decision with takedowns and working from the top. Rampage could catch anyone though so it might be an interesting fight but I don't want to see Pride guys fight each other anymore. I want neither of them to lose.

But Shogun kicked Rampages head into the 5th row when they fought in their prime. And no matter what Rampage does to the shell of Shogun, that gif will go on and on.

I think if Rampage gets this fight he will be extremely motivated and focused.
Rampage probably comes in well prepared and really good shape.
I think Rampage would KO Shogun in the 2nd Round.

Both are washed up and the fight has no bearing on their legacy. We all saw what happened when they were both young.

Could definitely happen, time has been much kinder to Ramage than Shogun. Plus Shogun's chin is gone.

I think he will as well. Shogun is farther gone than Rampage at this point.

Highlight ko by rampage in the 1st cant wait.

Rampage is slow but still powerful, he could put Shogun's lights out but I think Shogun will use leg kicks to slow Rampage down, and from there either finish him or win the UD. Hopefully this fight is 3 rounds and not 5.

Shogun via UD

Can Rampage check a kick yet? I see Shogun being conservative and picking rampage apart. Rampage isn't as fast as he used to be. Shogun decisions him at this point in their careers.

I would love to see this fight. I think it could be competitive but would favor Rampage at this point.

Lets make it happen Dana.

Rampage fans have been waiting years for this.

Would you, as a Rampage fan, really feel like the 1st fight was avenged if they fought now?

I could beat up Mohammad Ali today... doesn't make me a great boxer.

Shogun 2015 is not the same human being as Shogun 2005. Rampage and his fans should get no great pleasure from beating someone who's so clearly past his prime.

Rampage can definitely catch Shogun who lost his chin. But in a decision I would take Shogun.

Would you, as a Rampage fan, really feel like the 1st fight was avenged if they fought now?

I could beat up Mohammad Ali today... doesn't make me a great boxer.

Shogun 2015 is not the same human being as Shogun 2005. Rampage and his fans should get no great pleasure from beating someone who's so clearly past his prime.

Yes. Yes, I would.

Can Rampage check a kick yet? I see Shogun being conservative and picking rampage apart. Rampage isn't as fast as he used to be. Shogun decisions him at this point in their careers.

MSpE99u.gif

Back