Rampage vs Shogun 2?

Wompa1

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Rua_Jackson_PRIDE.jpg

So hopefully this happens soon. I don't think Shogun is gonna be scared to trade punches with Rampage, like Queen Mo and Maldonado were. Then complain when they lose...

I have a bad feeling it's not going to go down very well for Shogun I see Rampage winning by via TKO in the 1st round.
10n6wl0.jpg

Waaaampage is a little busy with court at the moment.

Really hope Shogun beats him down agin just as brutally

Yea they're both shadows of their former selves but Rampage still has some tread on the tires. He wins by KO.

I have a bad feeling it's not going to go down very well for Shogun I see Rampage winning by via TKO in the 1st round.
10n6wl0.jpg

Yeah me too guy. I think Rampage will stop him before the 3rd round. Especially after seeing Little Nog rock Shogun on Saturday.

i think dana forgot to have "the talk" with shogun after saturday

rampage by nasty ko

Rua_Jackson_PRIDE.jpg

So hopefully this happens soon. I don't think Shogun is gonna be scared to trade punches with Rampage, like Queen Mo and Maldonado were. Then complain when they lose...

was watching some old rampage fights from pride and he looked amazing. he moved so well. i wonder if he was juicing in pride like almost everyone else seemed to be.

Yes please. Though this rematch would have been better a few years ago. Shogun is shot.

Rampage would beat Shogun at this point, I have little doubt.

Rua_Jackson_PRIDE.jpg

Shogun is one of the only Brazilian fighters who takes his losses like a man. I don't think I've ever heard him complain afterwards even when he may have had reason to. Much dignity = much respect.

At this point in their respective careers, I'd have to think Rampage takes it.

Shogun.

Rampage is way to slow and immobile and he has average hand speed at best with limited range.

Nog hands are faster, and is much more rangier.

Nog hit Shogun with a long straight that clipped him in the back of his head. So I don't see Shogun having much problems with Slowpage's power.

People seriously need to watch Maldonado vs Rampage.

was watching some old rampage fights from pride and he looked amazing. he moved so well. i wonder if he was juicing in pride like almost everyone else seemed to be.
When he took his boxing to the next level, he abandoned some of his other strengths - wrestling being one.

Back