Rampage vs shogun 2 who u got????

If they're equally shot to bits, could be a good fight.

Page: Shallow tank. Heavy hands, solid chin.
Shogun: Lost a few steps, still a dog.

Legends retirement fight.

Rampage.

I think those two fights with Dan Henderson did irreparable damage to Shogun's chin and finished him off, whereas while I think Rampage is older and battle damaged, he still has his beard and his body isn't as beat up.

I would have liked to have seen this rematch a few years ago.

I would like to say Shogun but I can see him walk into one of those awkward hooks.

rampage would mop the floor with shogun with ease.

im not sure whether shogun has made enough money as i assume he has, but given the moderate success he has in japan and the sporadic, albeit limited, success he has had in the ufc, i hope he has set himself up to retire comfortably.

im not a huge shogun fan, but i do not want to see him fight into his forties for a paycheque when his best days are clearly far behind him.

id hate to see shogun being forced to retire in the similar fashion as big tim--there careers have enough parallels, the forced retirement doesnt need to be a another one.

Rampage. It'll probably be a lot like Wanderlei/Rampage 3.

Quinton knocks 'Shogun' into tomorrow. Let's hope it's a five rounder.

Rampage has slowed down a TON - that said, Shogun has fallen off a cliff. Rampage wins, I say.

is a shell of the Shogun that knocked out Machida!Ever since he lost the title by brutal beating at the hands of Jones,he's been fading with every fight.Although an accomplished striker,his brawling style betrayed him once his chin started deteriorating,the proof is in the St.Preux fight.Pairing him at this point of his career with a heavy hitter like Jackson would be a cruel and merciless punishment,even if he accepts the fight.He has a wife and kids,there's life after mma fighting!

Although both fighters are past their primes, this is still a compelling and would probably be a very entertaining fight. This fight really needed to happen 3-5 years ago when both were still relevant contenders. Would've LOVED to have seen this fight then. Still I think both guys got enough left to make it an action packed fight, and Rampage has got the revenge factor.

I say Rampage KOs him in the second or third round after a good back and forth exchange.

Shogun seems to be a shadow of his former self. Injuries, mileage, and horrendous damage taken in fights have slowed him down considerably although he's still dangerous. He's been incredibly hot and cold during his entire UFC run, looking anywhere from ferociously competitive to dominant in one fight to lackluster and worn out in the next. You never know which Shogun will show up but all points seem to indicate that he's deteriorating as a fighter. That being said, as was already mentioned, Shogun is ALWAYS dangerous, and has the skillset to either TKO page or if he fights technically, beat him in a decision.

Rampage would be the favorite in this IMO, in spite of the horrendous one-side loss to Shogun 10 years ago. Rampage has improved significantly since then and while he's not exactly his old self either, seems to have declined less overall than Shogun. Though Rampage has looked a little lackluster in recent fights, he was hardly blown out by anyone except Jon Jones and is also always one punch away from ending a fight. I think if this was to be his return to UFC fight he'd use that as well as the revenge factor as motivation and come in ready to destroy. This would be a good fight for him and probably give him a nice boost back into the UFC.

So overall I say Rampage, but Shogun is still dangerous and very talented. Can never really count him out against anyone. This would be a good fight even in 2015. UFC should make it happen.

Out of these two who has fallen more?

Rua and it's not even close. Rua was always known for being tough as nails, having a blistering stand-up game and could finish a fight at any time. Page for years has devolved into simply a boxer who wants to counter punch and doesn't train hard at times.

However, Page will get up for a fight. He will train hard. He hasn't lost his chin. He still has his power. He still has decent takedown defense. Rua on the other hand has lost his chin, his reflexes, doesn't know how to approach fighting anymore it seems and is consistently caught in horrible spots when being aggressive. This fight is tailor made for Quinton to hit him with a counter shot and knock him out.

Page hasn't fallen off as badly as many of you want to believe.

Regardless of the victor, the biggest loser in that fight would be the audience.

zzz

Back