Rampage vs Rumble?

SexyAsianGuy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If Rumble wins vs Manuwa, the UFC should probably make this fight.

Rampage does not have a fight scheduled yet but he probably still can become a contender. Rumble just came off a loss and would likely need 2 wins for another title shot.

In my opinion this fight can be very exciting with 2 power punchers who love to throw down and the winner will be in title contention.

We are waiting for Page Shogun 2... Rumble would hurt Rampage bad nowadays.

No stop trolling, we all know Rampage is way past his prime.

We are waiting for Page Shogun 2... Rumble would hurt Rampage bad nowadays.

rampage's chin is still pretty solid.....but i agree we would prob see wrestler rampage try to come it in that fight

Although the fight sells itself. I don't find that very competitive. I'm all for rooting for old dogs but my boy AJ is a murderer in the cage. This isn't 2007 anymore.

I thought they should have just made that fight already instead of Manuwa, I mean really who wouldn't rather see Rampage fight Rumble just because of their names in the sport

I know Rampage doesn't deserve it but the division is really thin right now

I dont know, Rumble may be a bit too high on the ladder for Rampage if he wins next weekend. I can see this fight more if he were to lose or if Rampage wins another fight.

If it does every happen I would take Rumble to win by TKO

Rampage is always complaining about being matched up against wrestlers so he should love this suggestion.

Cant believe people are talking this matchup down.

Yeah, Page is past his prime but this would be an awesome fight.

If Rampage had a time machine. Or did everyone forget the Glover fight?

This would be an intriguing fight any guy can land that ko punch at anytime, going with rumble thoe but rampage always has a chance when trading bombs.

If Rumble wins vs Manuwa, the UFC should probably make this fight.

Rampage does not have a fight scheduled yet but he probably still can become a contender. Rumble just came off a loss and would likely need 2 wins for another title shot.

In my opinion this fight can be very exciting with 2 power punchers who love to throw down and the winner will be in title contention.

Absolute silliness to pretend Rampage can hang with Rumble. I enjoy watching Rampage (even in 2015) but it's absurd to pair him with (even half) of what we've witnessed from Rumble of late.

Back