Rampage vs. James Toney in the works!

jodka

Regional Manager
@red
Reaction score
Rampage vs. Toney is in the works!

I think it makes great sense. It's obviously a silly fight, but it will get a lot of attention and Toney still is a well known name in boxing. I'd assume they would try to put it on the Eddie Alvarez PPV, since they are going to have to pay both Page and Toney quite a bit of cash.

Rampage wins easily if he takes Toney down. Fight would be really fun if Page chose to stand.

B1pl5Bo.png

oh please no more punches to the head for James Toney

This fight will say a lot about which one of these two is completely washed up I think haha.

I think Toney would knock Rampage out.

He may be way out of shape from his prime but he's a boxer and Rampage even in his prime didn't have the boxing that Toney probably does now

I think Toney would knock Rampage out.

He may be way out of shape from his prime but he's a boxer and Rampage even in his prime didn't have the boxing that Toney probably does now
Washed Up Toney definitely has better head movement than Rampage has ever had throughout his whole career and he could probably hurt him with some well-timed counters too.

Tony is not a light heavyweight. He moved up in weight classes by getting fat. It only makes sense if people would want to watch it, not that he could give competition in MMA to a younger bigger man.

Boxing or mma? Don't think Toney does mma again and don't think rampage wants to box him with tiny gloves. This will have to be boxing

Hope Rampage handles Toney the way Randy did. LOL "Only 2 people on the planet I'm axing to fight right now, Wait your turn big mouf"

Toney got a ton of money from the UFC. Can Bellator afford him?

Page better not try and wrestle after all that shit he talks about standing and banging

Back