Rampage Vs Fedor...

Rampage hasn't ko'd anyone legit since he ko'd Wanderlei 8 years ago. Even then, he was fighting a diminished Wanderlei. I don't think he has the tools to give Fedor problems in any department IMO.

Fedor by tko in the first round.

Who said anything about Rampage KOing anyone? If you want to play that game Fedor hasnt KOd anyone noteworthy in 7 years either and he is 40 years old.

Someone with a good chin, good hands and good def wrestling is going to give a 40 year old, 2016 Fedor problems IMO.

I dont even know who would win.

Who said anything about Rampage KOing anyone? If you want to play that game Fedor hasnt KOd anyone noteworthy in 7 years either and he is 40 years old.

Someone with a good chin, good hands and good def wrestling is going to give a 40 year old, 2016 Fedor problems IMO.

I dont even know who would win.
You were talking about his "Punching ablilty" and I knew you weren't talking about his speed obviously, so I assumed you were referring to his power.

Rampage does have a good chin, i'll give you that. However, Rampage IMO doesn't have the tools to win the fight against Fedor even on the cards.

Would be pumped for that fight.. A little late but I'd pay cause I'm a sucker for nostalgia lol

Rampage vs Fedor in 2016 and I wouldn't even be mad if it happens in 2016. Obviously the fight would be much more intriguing in their Pride days but I'd deff still watch for the nostalgia, Am a fan of both fighters, and truly a match that is so hard to decide who'd take the win. I mean Fedor is more well rounded, but one shot from Rampage is all it takes to end the fight aswell. I mean Dan Henderson an amazingly power puncher who fought MOSTLY at MW knocked out Fedor. So obviously there is a possibility Rampage who also has amazingly power punches and fought at LHW could do the same aswell.... This fight is really a toss up and a hard choice but I'd have to favor Rampage of today vs Fedor of today, JUST BARELY.

id rather see Wand then Mo personally just out of nostalgia... Tito would be sweet

Me being a fan of both is exactly why I wouldn't want them to fight.

If Fedor did like a P90x regimen, I wonder what division he would actually be in?

He was always around 225 but not even 1 visible ab.

If Fedor did like a P90x regimen, I wonder what division he would actually be in?

He was always around 225 but not even 1 visible ab.
well rumble is a overall larger person and he made WW.. he was 230 for his heavyweight fight against arlovski

Much better than Wanderlei. Wanderlei is done, completely done, Sakuraba-tier done.
that isnt true at all. He has consistently brought back the wanderlei of old in his past few fights.

Rampage can still eat shots still,but thats about the only good thing i can say

Too much too soon for Fedor.
Since Davis and Mo are fighting (don't know what the deal with that is). I guess Mcgeary gets the winner of them than Rampage v Vassel for the next title shot.

As for Fedor

-Shawn Jordan (if he is still a free agent)
-Lashley (if they can't get Jordan and Bellator will give him)
-Cody East (If they can get neither since Legacy supposedly is working with Rizin)

Remember what happen last time Fedor fought a LHW with power in both hand?

Edit : MW .. -__-'

Realistic options: Bobby Lashley or Peter Graham

I'd love it if Fedor fought Rampage or Tito, or King Mo for that matter.

Back