Rumored Rampage vs Fedor headlines Bellator 1st ever show in Japan

if you are doing a show in Japan, that's the fight to put on the card.

Fedor getting knocked out.

At least it’s a legend this time, albeit 10-15 years removed from his prime.

i sincerely hope that japanese fans will give Coker big middle finger and arena will be half empty.

You don't know much about Japanese fans, do you?

43 year-old Fedor vs. 41 year-old Rampage wouldn't even crack the top 20 of bizarre, cringey, freakshow fights in PRIDE, and many of that top 20 were some of the biggest, most anticipated matches in the company's history.

These same Japanese fans, incidentally, still loved coming out to watch 44 year-old CroCop.

Or even the pathetic spectacle of a 46 year-old Sakuraba being brutally obliterated by Shinya Aoki in DREAM, a fight that was 1,000 times as depressing as Fedor vs. Rampage could ever possibly be.

Rampage is past his prime but he loses to grapplers, not to someone like Fedor who has a glass chin and comes to brawl. Fedor will unfortunately be getting stopped here.

This is what you Sherdogers want! You love the old has been names! You love the Kimbo vs DADA and Tito vs chuck! Your the reason they bring in the grandpas! This is your fight! LOL

fedor cant take a shot and rampage can at least win a brawl despite being slow as shit in there.

fedor doesnt have the energy to out grapple rampage and control him for the majority of the fight. fedor has a 1 round gas tank. kill or be killed, he'll come out swinging and id bet on rampage because his chin holds up better and he can crack fedor hard also.

Bellator x Rizin

Bader vs Jiri
Fedor vs Rampage
Pitbull vs Asakura

You don't know much about Japanese fans, do you?

43 year-old Fedor vs. 41 year-old Rampage wouldn't even crack the top 20 of bizarre, cringey, freakshow fights in PRIDE, and many of that top 20 were some of the biggest, most anticipated matches in the company's history.

These same Japanese fans, incidentally, still loved coming out to watch 44 year-old CroCop.

Or even the pathetic spectacle of a 46 year-old Sakuraba being brutally obliterated by Shinya Aoki in DREAM, a fight that was 1,000 times as depressing as Fedor vs. Rampage could ever possibly be.
yeah except there's nothing bizarre or cringey in Fedor vs Rampage match up. unlike Fedor vs Hager i suggested btw that could actually do well.
it's much closer to what UFC tried to do by giving nostalgic Pride fans much more relevent at the time Barnett, Gomi, Hunt, Rampage etс with bunch of local guys. and yet faild poorly.

I'd like to see Fedor retire with a win but this is a dangerous fight for him, Rampage is pretty slow with shot knees though so Fedor could beat him if tries to implement his grappling instead of relaxed loose brawling.

I see why people think Rampage sleeps him, but it will be over a year since he last fought. Every fight he gets fatter and slower. Fedor has been KO'd but those were by younger and better fighters. Fedor still has speed and Rampage hardly trains anymore. He was 260 lbs. against Wandy.

Why you Sherdogers even talking about this stupid ass worthless fight? The only fight Fedor can win is against a blown up old no training Cheal "if I get touched I quit" Sonnen and "what am I even doing here" Frank Mir! Also, the only fights Fatpaige wins is against a box of Oreo's!

If Fedor fights smart, which he most likely won’t, he could take it with his speed and grappling advantage. Sadly Rampage will probably finish him when he gets reckless. I’m still hoping we can get Rampage or The Axe Murderer against Jiri once he destroys Maldonado.

Would love for fedor to win but honestly I'm gonna go with rampage by ko

Reading this headline...i was like gawd no!

12 years ago...i would be like
Bushwackers_bio.jpg

...Fedor is pretty much shot...but Rampage aint what he used to be, either.

...if they make this fight...both guys are throwing just haymakers these days...should be fun.

Those two have little in common with their former selves from 15 years ago... And everyone knows that Fedor would have wrecked Rampage at that time.

With that being said, I pick Rampage to beat Fedor in this fight. A first round KO is likely, since Fedor goes down when you touch his chin these days.

Those two have little in common with their former selves from 15 years ago... And everyone knows that Fedor would have wrecked Rampage at that time.

With that being said, I pick Rampage to beat Fedor in this fight. A first round KO is likely, since Fedor goes down when you touch his chin these days.
Yep recovery decent though

This is what you Sherdogers want! You love the old has been names! You love the Kimbo vs DADA and Tito vs chuck! Your the reason they bring in the grandpas! This is your fight! LOL
They bring in numbers . Names new fighters can’t carry sport need names legends to pass torch
Don’t forget old ken saved ufc with his return
You ufc fans should all be thanking ken without him no ufc

Back