Rumored Rampage vs Fedor headlines Bellator 1st ever show in Japan

If rampage is smart he'll surprise fedor with a flying arm bar.

That rumor has been circulating for months now but Fedor's contract is for 3-4 fights I believe. This won't be his last fight officialy, unless he decides to retire after the fight. Anyway, A bellator event in Japan with Fedor and Page sounds awesome! I have a feeling we'll see Barnett there as well, Perhaps even against Fedor.

Page via left hook.

Fedor has probably the worst chin in all MMA right now. Dude is so shot it is not even funny anymore.

BTW.. awesome headline for Japan. That nostalgia.

Shouldn't it be Rampage vs a box of Oreo's?

Rizin usually does 29th and 31st so would it be a joint event with Rizin I assume. Or Rizin gives them a few fighters for 29th and then Bellator gives them Bader and few fighters for 31st?

Its the right fight for that market, that fight in their primes would have been awesome but even at the the end it should still be entertaining.

this is just stupid if true. not only you matching chinless Fedor with someone who can still punch, but you also making Jackson fight his friend and a hero. get ready for two minutes of sadness in a ring, people.
if you absolutely have to, Fedor vs Hager is the only fight to make

I don't like this.

I would like to see Fedor vs Werdum 2.

this is just stupid if true. not only you matching chinless Fedor with someone who can still punch, but you also making Jackson fight his friend and a hero. get ready for two minutes of sadness in a ring, people.
if you absolutely have to, Fedor vs Hager is the only fight to make

They are both washups! This is a huge fight to make in Japan....in overal mma and America its just 2 old hasbeens fighting..In Japan its 2 icons!

Both should retire after it...but they will continue to collect huge easy money in Bellator because they get it for free...they dont even have to perform or come in shape...

They are both washups! This is a huge fight to make in Japan....in overal mma and America its just 2 old hasbeens fighting..In Japan its 2 icons!

Both should retire after it...but they will continue to collect huge easy money in Bellator because they get it for free...they dont even have to perform or come in shape...
i sincerely hope that japanese fans will give Coker big middle finger and arena will be half empty.

The Japanese will get their dicks hard over this

Two of my all-time favourites. Rather they didn't fight each other (or anyone).

Both have a shot at winning. Let's not forget Rampage was out-wrestled rather easily by Chael not long ago and Fedor threw Chael around like a ragdoll (Yes, yes, different style of grappling but still).

Not that I expected Fedor to go out their and grapple. He'll probably headhunt then get caught but if he does grapple then he could actually wind up winning the fight rather dominantly.

Both have a shot at winning. Let's not forget Rampage was out-wrestled rather easily by Chael not long ago and Fedor threw Chael around like a ragdoll (Yes, yes, different style of grappling but still).

Not that I expected Fedor to go out their and grapple. He'll probably headhunt then get caught but if he does grapple then he could actually wind up winning the fight rather dominantly.

I agree. If Fedor fights smart, he'll grapple. Just take Rampage down and the dude is going to gas in like 2 minutes based on how he looks nowadays. If Fedor goes headhunting it's 50/50 whether Fedor gets cracked first or Rampage gasses out and Fedor stops him via strikes.

Rampage... if he puts down the new Modern Warfare and trains for the fight…

Rampage has looked like a mummy for the last 5 years. I give Fedor the speed advantage. I think it'll be fairly easy work for Fedor...still don't want to see it.

Back