Rampage vs Anderson (in primes) at LHW

Rampage had raw wrestling and striking power but no finesse. Anderson was a diamond.

This was a dream match up for me that I felt like never got brought up enough. Same as Belfort vs Lawler

Anderson.

Interesting match, for sure. Not sure I've ever seen this one.

It would basically come down to who has the better stand up, so it's a bad match up for Hampage.

Rampage would knock Anderson out with a slam.

Close match. Rampage was one of the best anti-counter strikers ever.

Rampage would win. Iron chinned,better boxing than anderson is used to fighting and great defense. Plus too strong. He would be able to bully silva to the fence ala weidman,and put it on him. Too much for silva.

I always wanted that fight to happen. My pick would’ve been The Spider

Prime Silva takes this without much trouble. Only Quentin's incredible durability makes me wonder whether Anderson gets a finish or not.

Anderson's boxing defence wasn't as good as the hype made it so I think its possible Rampage KO's him or works him with GnP. Likewise though Silva seems to have the game to exploit Rampage's weaknesses in the clinch and maybe tie him up on the ground same way his former Chute Boxe team mates did.

The funny thing about this question is... they had a common opponent, in their primes. I love me some Rampage, as he's one of the most amusing and hilarious fighters... But Anderson wrecked Forrest. And... Rampage didn't.

Rampage was allergic to knees. Anderoid was good with knees.

I'd fancy Rampage. Rampage is a very underrated wrestler, I think he'd use that to take Anderson to a decision.

07 Page might get sniped, He was already kind of lazy and just wanted to bang and not work for anything. 04 Page was Hungry and Destroys Anderson with nasty G&P mixed with power strikes standing.
Homeless Rampage was formidable.

The funny thing about this question is... they had a common opponent, in their primes. I love me some Rampage, as he's one of the most amusing and hilarious fighters... But Anderson wrecked Forrest. And... Rampage didn't.

Anderson though wasn't actually that great a low kicker, when he was forced to resort to it vs Weidman his strikes were so poorly timed he ended up getting his leg broken.

Silva via Superior defense. Rampage was my 1st favorite fighter(probably every bodies). but silva bests him.

Back