Rampage: "UFC kinda boring..."

not sure how interesting he can make the ufc

For some reason that hat makes him more likable. Didn't even watch the interview, but just seeing him in that hat he seems like a nice guy.

So is Monster the official UFC energy drink yet?

Well he finished Eastman and Liddell and then had a bunch of decisions in the UFC, a few of them were also terribly boring and shitty fights...

I don't think he will bring the excitement back.

can't wait to see him fight shogun or make franklin come out of retirement.

Rashad evans, Bader, Jones even glover and King mo. Hell i would be sick of drilling tdd tdd tdd fight after fight too when thats the only thing guys were trying to do to me.

Im sick of seeing Rampage vs wrestlers or guys that just stall. It was a long time ago we saw him vs a striker. He wont take the belt so give him fun fights. Shogun is the only logical fight for him at this point.

The way ufc has been matchmaking lately i wouldnt be suprised to see DC/Rampage next

Rashad evans, Bader, Jones even glover and King mo. Hell i would be sick of drilling tdd tdd tdd fight after fight too when thats the only thing guys were trying to do to me.

Im sick of seeing Rampage vs wrestlers or guys that just stall. It was a long time ago we saw him vs a striker. He wont take the belt so give him fun fights. Shogun is the only logical fight for him at this point.

The way ufc has been matchmaking lately i wouldnt be suprised to see DC/Rampage next

Glover is not a wrestler, and Rampage would have been competitive in the battle to the mat with several of those guys if he weren't years past his prime.

Yeah guys c'mon it's not Rampages fault that nobody will play out the fight for exactly what Rampage is best at!!!

For some reason that hat makes him more likable. Didn't even watch the interview, but just seeing him in that hat he seems like a nice guy.

d91.gif

talks about personality, or lack of it, in nowadays UFC. Rampage has charisma, is a good showman from the staredowns, pressers and walk-out howling 'n growling. And even though he's past his peak, he still looks to finish time and time again. Hopefully a Shogun rematch is looming.

Wouldnt be boring if it had soccer kicks and knees to downded opponent

His fights have been snoozefests for years.

I like page but he's been redefining how to execute a boring fight for many years now. There is literally no excitement to see him back because I don't remember the last time I found him exciting in the cage.

But I like him.

Back