Rampage telling King Mo, "Rematch", after the fight?

combolock

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What do you make of Rampage telling King Mo to have a rematch before the cards where announced? Did Rampage think he was going to lose?

He said after the decision that he wanted a rematch because he wanted to knock out Mo.

oh god, don't let the rematch happen.

3 rounds of this was bad enough, we don't need another 5 rounds of king sized blanket Mo.

I'd love to get paid to fight someone I've just confirmed I can beat.

probably because bellator wanted a rematch before this fight was ever fought. $$$

Id watch it again but not pay for it again

What do you make of Rampage telling King Mo to have a rematch before the cards where announced? Did Rampage think he was going to lose?

He said after the decision that he wanted a rematch because he wanted to knock out Mo.

Rampage does not want to fight Newton, his training afiliate.

There won't be a rematch. I wouldn't worry about it. Just more trash talk.

oh god, don't let the rematch happen.

3 rounds of this was bad enough, we don't need another 5 rounds of king sized blanket Mo.

Definitely a fight I don't need to see again. King Mo is such a boring fighter. Rampage should never fight him again. He knows he's looking to wrestlefuck and not fight. He should be happy he got the nod and move on.

Definitely a fight I don't need to see again. King Mo is such a boring fighter. Rampage should never fight him again. He knows he's looking to wrestlefuck and not fight. He should be happy he got the nod and move on.

yeah agreed, this same exact thing happened after rampage fought machida and rampage verbally gave machida a rematch, but thank god that rematch never happened either...that decision was pretty controversial tho.

rampage keeps getting matched up against fighters that don't want to fight him, cept for jones.

Emanuel Newton just got injured! Mo vs Page II are now fighting for the interim title.

i want to see that rematch as much as i want to walk head first into a brick wall.

that said, yes Rampage wanted the rematch, because he knew he lost the fight.

meh Rampage won that fight like it or not but he defended most of Takedowns from mo and beat him in standup

if you try to win via laying on someone for 3 rounds it will work most of the time but not every time.

Most fighters which lose and/or are unsatisfied with their performance and feel there is unfinished business, usually always suggest their be a rematch. I think Mo deserves some type of vindication for what was a bad decision, IMO.

What I make of it is another payday for two guys who are in serious decline and on their way out.

Told my friend before the fight started there was gonna be a controversial decision to set up a trilogy.

It's apparently a risk-free fight health-wise from what we saw, and they've already hyped it so much that maybe they can pretend it simply hasn't happened yet.

Why wouldn't rampage want to fight the guy who is the biggest draw and who proved he wasn't trying to hurt him in any way in the cage?

Most money, least risk.... Other guys moght actually try to fight Rampage.

Back