Rampage Responds To Picture With Glover, Machida, And Chuck Training.

In shape Rampage
Motivated BJ
Healthy Shogun
Broke Fitch
Chuck with that look in his eyes

And don't forget Motivated Vitor (as in "Which Vitor Belfort will show up to this next fight?") :D

uh, try two decades prior...and it sounds corny as hell, I never hung around corny people soooo...you and your buttbuddy javery1313 are funny

If you're gonna use these weak, immature insults then please for the love of christ, don't tell us you're in your 30s. It's embarrassing.

The funny thing is about those pics is that he has already beaten each and everyone of said fighters seen on there and soon it'll include Glover himself as well.

If you're gonna use these weak, immature insults then please for the love of christ, don't tell us you're in your 30s. It's embarrassing.

I just hit 40, and I'm just fucking around with you hip, hip kids :cool:

Good luck. I hope he actually has a desire to be in the Octagon and a drive to win. Lately he looks like it's just a job and a means to an end.

He looked great against Hammill, who looks good against Jon Jones? He was injured in the Bader fight he made that clear. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

In shape Rampage
Motivated BJ
Healthy Shogun
Broke Fitch
Chuck with that look in his eyes

Rampage was in fucking amazing shape for Jones. Did you follow any of his camp at all? No, you didn't.

Also, he was in fucking amazing shape for Bader till he injured his knee.

So tired of this bullshit.... just say he's lazy over and over and people are like, "he's..... lazy.... durrrr?"

He looked great against Hammill, who looks good against Jon Jones? He was injured in the Bader fight he made that clear. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Especially considering he missed weight for the very first time in a 10+ year career and by a huge margin, then got taken down and wrestlefucked at will by Bader after shrugging off Jon Jones takedowns left and right, and easily escaping a Jones full mount the fight prior. He was blatantly injured for the Bader fight.

It's funny, people always latch on to bullshit with Rampage.

"Oh he thought he lost the fight, he said so himself" Ok, he always does that. He did that in the Ninja fight too, and it really wasn't evan a horrible decision, at all.

Nobody shows the pic of Forrest shrugging like "Hey, if that's what they say, i'll take it" after he won the belt in the decision

His only bad fight was with bader, and he was blatantly not himself in that fight. Even if you want to take all that shit out of it, that's one awful fight. People say he got dominated by Jones. No he didn't. Shogun got dominated, Rampage got beat. It was one sided, as all of Jones fights are, but he was not destroyed by any stretch of the imagination.

People say "He was swinging at air against Machida"...yeah well thats what happens when the guy your fighting is running away. I don't remember who said it, but a sherdog poster said it best..."You don't win a fight by being "elusive"..in real life, if you run backwards for 12 minutes in a fight...everyone calls you a pussy and goes home"

Back