Rampage Responds To Picture With Glover, Machida, And Chuck Training.

hahahahaahaha

rampage is done. gone. goodbye.

you should hop off that train and join up on a real old school fighter that has a future. Mark Hunt. I saw a broken, out of shape, injured, terribly unmotivated jackson since he lost his title.

he doesn't want to fight guys that can beat him anymore. He wants to knock out lesser than's and pretend he's still the best.

am i doing it rite, jmarc?
This guy is right. You Rampage fans are delusional.

kinda hoping Rampage takes this but not if he is leaving the ufc - this is going to be a tough fight for both fighters, just hope its a exciting war

You keep avoiding talk of the rematch between them.. Why is that? Is it A.) because you know you are wrong and feel like a dumbass. Or B.) The fact that one man is a legit contender at LHW and the other mother fucker is on his way out the back door because he is scared and has been trying to bitch and moan his way out of the UFC forever now.. Looks like option C.) Fucking both options A. and B. ... The dude is running away and Machida is still fighting and risking losing to the best fighters in the world while Rampage is getting ready to go home and eat lots of Potato chips and tear up some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.. Who is the real fighter here Bro?? or are you going to keep running from the truth and avoiding my questions?? Come on man please indulge as to who the REAL fighter is here.. Since you called Lyoto scared of Rampage yet.. Rampage is the one who is scared to fight top contenders..

haha, you're funny..I do recall machida getting dispatched by jones alot sooner than
Rampage did, and he LOST to Rampage too:icon_lol: , they are both legit contenders

they aren't having a rematch anytime soon so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I haven't hear machida call out Rampage once, not once

weakass excuse...he was fucking scared alright, just like everyone who fights Rampage is, you don't think machida was smart enough not to engage until Rampage slowed down...derp, derp

Rampage>chuckglovermachida

:cool:

Nope. Just no.

Remember, while it was not a good fight, who got bloodied up?

But who got that ass whooped in the third and in the fight as a whole? ______

_______= Rampage

Scared? Just be real. Thats all I ask.

*I've defending Rampage recently cause he's gotten a raw deal. I cant defend you though.

Nope. Just no.

_______= Rampage

who WON?

haha, you're funny..I do recall machida getting dispatched by jones alot sooner than
Rampage did, and he LOST to Rampage too:icon_lol: , they are both legit contenders

they aren't having a rematch anytime soon so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I haven't hear machida call out Rampage once, not once
Lol you know why Lyoto hasn't called out Rampage? Because he wants to fight for the BELT. So he wants to fight guys like Gustaffson, Jones, I "guess" Hendo.. Lol but my point is.. Fighting Rampage has nothing to do with the BELT. Rampage is on his way out like I said. Machida is still gettin' it in bro.. Jones better run away to Heavyweight while he still has the chance LOL

Nope. Just no.

_______= Rampage

*I've defending Rampage recently cause he's gotten a raw deal. I cant defend you though.
This guy just fucked your world. bonganas or whatever the fuck your name is.. you have been served. :icon_lol:

you wanna play that game? WHO immediatly after the fight said he felt he needed to offer Lyoto a rematch because he KNEW that in that moment in time he did NOT feel like he had just won a fight.. He felt like he just robbed somebody.. However, myself? I'm glad Rampage won that decision because I think it taught him important lessons about keeping his confidence in bringing on the heat. I honestly believe Machida has the best all round striking in LHW. Followed by Jon Jones.. Then maybe Rashad.. Idk.

This guy just fucked your world. bonganas or whatever the fuck your name is.. you have been served. :icon_lol:

on no! whatever shall I do? 'you have been served'? wow, you crazy kids...have fun

oh yeah, since you like nutthugging machida so much, I was wondering, do his ass pubes taste like MSG?

you wanna play that game? WHO immediatly after the fight said he felt he needed to offer Lyoto a rematch because he KNEW that in that moment in time he did NOT feel like he had just won a fight.. He felt like he just robbed somebody.. However, myself? I'm glad Rampage won that decision because I think it taught him important lessons about keeping his confidence in bringing on the heat. I honestly believe Machida has the best all round striking in LHW. Followed by Jon Jones.. Then maybe Rashad.. Idk.

yeah, he showed jones didn't he? lol...gargle them nutz son!

I suppose you'd pretend along with the judges it was Rampage.

Snap----back to reality, son.

Cecil?

'snap----back to reality'? eminem fan? no point in continuing this convo., most of you guys are special needs kids anyway:icon_chee

As good as Rampage was, he doesn't seem to possess the attitude he once had for fighting in mma.

the thing with rampage is early on when he came to the ufc he started talking about the money, and how he doesn't like it when fans bother him, and from personal experience he isn't the coolest fighter to meet by ANY stretch of the imagination. and just once that talk started, he stopped improving and really started to look old and lazy. i give an exception for the jones fight because i do think he was in shape, he just had to deal with jones who is on another level from everyone else in that division.

but when i hear most fighters talk that way, and it becomes work, and it's about a pay check, in particular when they are getting up there in (fight) age, it seems to be the start of the end of their career. they lose the passion and everything else just goes with it.

yeah, he showed jones didn't he? lol...gargle them nutz son!
He choked him out so what.. It looked really cool and it won the fight for him.. But we all know he was tired of standing and trading with Machida. It don't matter. Jonny boy is goonnna go hide away at Heavyweight. He is geetting tired of fighting smaller guys. And even more importantly he doesn't want to get beat up by a smaller guy. Like.. Uhhhmmm.. Lyoto. Why do you think he keeps saying he wants to fight Gustaffson? because he is scared of the Dragon coming back for his revenge!! And no. I refuse to gargle. You are going to realize you are losing this arguement eventually :cool:

'snap----back to reality'? eminem fan? no point in continuing this convo., most of you guys are special needs kids anyway:icon_chee

Born in the 90's?

Shit was around looong before eminem, pal.

Back