Rampage Responds To Picture With Glover, Machida, And Chuck Training.

The more he runs his mouth, the bigger a disappointment he is in the fight. Remember all the trash he talked about Rashad and Forrest? Remember how badly he beat those two? Oh, right, he didn't. Glover is going to outbox him and then it will go to the ground where he will TKO him late in the third. Good night Jenton Quackson, you will be missed.
Holy shit. This ^^^^^

Exactly. He talks outside of the cage and fights inside it.

Haters always gonna hate.
I'm not trying to hate on him.. I kinda liked him when he fought for PRIDE. But like this guy just said remember all the shit talking he did before the Rashad fight??? dude Rashad dropped him in the first round lol. That fight was funny because the shit talking from both guys was more intense than the fight. I wanted to see a KO. He talked shit about how Machida knocked out Rashad and it looked like little pillows hitting Rashad's face so he has a glass chin.. If his chin was so weak Rampage should have had no problem putting him away. But he didn't.. He dropped Rashad in the latter rounds I think and had him scared for a minute but that's it. You can't talk a huge game and then not back it up. He kept saying he was going to Knock Rashad, in his own words.. "I'm gonna knock you CLEAN out.. CLEAN OUT" he even said it twice to Shad to make the point lol

no kidding...that's why glover's going to lose, badly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are funny as fuck. Rampage is just lucky it is fucking Glover that gets to send him packing instead of Lyoto. He would be a tasty snack for the Dragon before he gets his title shot. :wink:

I'm not trying to hate on him.. I kinda liked him when he fought for PRIDE. But like this guy just said remember all the shit talking he did before the Rashad fight??? dude Rashad dropped him in the first round lol. That fight was funny because the shit talking from both guys was more intense than the fight. I wanted to see a KO. He talked shit about how Machida knocked out Rashad and it looked like little pillows hitting Rashad's face so he has a glass chin.. If his chin was so weak Rampage should have had no problem putting him away. But he didn't.. He dropped Rashad in the latter rounds I think and had him scared for a minute but that's it. You can't talk a huge game and then not back it up. He kept saying he was going to Knock Rashad, in his own words.. "I'm gonna knock you CLEAN out.. CLEAN OUT" he even said it twice to Shad to make the point lol

Except he's not talking shit here. He's just saying he feels good about his preparation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are funny as fuck. Rampage is just lucky it is fucking Glover that gets to send him packing instead of Lyoto. He would be a tasty snack for the Dragon before he gets his title shot. :wink:

reality check: Rampage already beat machida...YOU GUYS are funny as fuck

The real Mr. T in his prime would have kicked his ass. I Pity da fool though.
They would schedule the fight and three weeks out Rampage would end up needing some sort of "urgent" surgery or he would have an "unforseen" injury pop up and he would back out of the fight haha

I feel if Rampage really wanted this fight, he could win it. Glover seems too agressive for his own good against someone like Rampage. He may get caught like he did against Maldonado twice.

reality check: Rampage already beat machida...YOU GUYS are funny as fuck
LOL I'm talking about present day Machida v.s. Rampage.. Not the first fight between them where nothing fucking happened until Machida tee'd off on Page. It was a sad fight. Because Lyoto just got KTFO by Shogun when He tried to rush in and land a knee to the body he got caught by Shogun and it fucked with his head in the following fight. I think he was scared to get knocked out like he had just went thru for the first and ONLY time against Shogun.. So actually.. it is you sir.. who is funny as fuck. You're welcome.

Rampage "Has this" and is motivated just like BJ Penn was against his up and coming prospect.

I feel if Rampage really wanted this fight, he could win it. Glover seems too agressive for his own good against someone like Rampage. He may get caught like he did against Maldonado twice.
I can see where you are coming from. Glover did get rocked by Maldonado a couple times. It was shocking to me. And that is the reason I do not believe Glover would beat Machida. I used to think he would have the advantage because of his power and big hands but Lyoto would do far more damage to him than Maldonado did. They won't fight each other though. It's cool.

LOL I'm talking about present day Machida v.s. Rampage.. Not the first fight between them where nothing fucking happened until Machida tee'd off on Page. It was a sad fight. Because Lyoto just got KTFO by Shogun when He tried to rush in and land a knee to the body he got caught by Shogun and it fucked with his head in the following fight. I think he was scared to get knocked out like he had just went thru for the first and ONLY time against Shogun.. So actually.. it is you sir.. who is funny as fuck. You're welcome.

weakass excuse...he was fucking scared alright, just like everyone who fights Rampage is, you don't think machida was smart enough not to engage until Rampage slowed down...derp, derp

Rampage>chuckglovermachida

:cool:

To be honest i think this is a good matchup for rampage, glover likes to exchange hooks and thats rampage specialty, he might get the KO.

weakass excuse...he was fucking scared alright, just like everyone who fights Rampage is, you don't think machida was smart enough not to engage until Rampage slowed down...derp, derp

Nope. Sorry man. I tried to make the point to you that Machida would beat him if they fought tomorrow. Or in a month. Or in two months with a cherry on top. Rampage doesn't have the gas tank OR THE HEART to hang with a TRUE warrior anymore. I hope you girls are ready to see Lyoto show the power of the Samurai!!! just like he dismissed Bader-San. When he becomes Champion of the world for the second time. The Dragon is back BITCHES!!!!!!

People look at his fights against Jones and Bader and assume he doesn't have the drive to win. What I saw against Jones was a guy completely confused and at a loss for what to do not someone with no drive or desire to win. Against Bader I saw Rampage turning back the clock and almost finishing him with a slam. Then his knee buckled and he couldn't defend takedowns anymore. Again, not someone who has no drive or desire.

hahahahaahaha

rampage is done. gone. goodbye.

you should hop off that train and join up on a real old school fighter that has a future. Mark Hunt. I saw a broken, out of shape, injured, terribly unmotivated jackson since he lost his title.

he doesn't want to fight guys that can beat him anymore. He wants to knock out lesser than's and pretend he's still the best.

am i doing it rite, jmarc?

You keep avoiding talk of the rematch between them.. Why is that? Is it A.) because you know you are wrong and feel like a dumbass. Or B.) The fact that one man is a legit contender at LHW and the other mother fucker is on his way out the back door because he is scared and has been trying to bitch and moan his way out of the UFC forever now.. Looks like option C.) Fucking both options A. and B. ... The dude is running away and Machida is still fighting and risking losing to the best fighters in the world while Rampage is getting ready to go home and eat lots of Potato chips and tear up some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.. Who is the real fighter here Bro?? or are you going to keep running from the truth and avoiding my questions?? Come on man please indulge as to who the REAL fighter is here.. Since you called Lyoto scared of Rampage yet.. Rampage is the one who is scared to fight top contenders..

We haven't seen Rampage for a long time, I think he's gone forever. It's just Quinton now.

I'd be with you on this save one thing, Rampage has always been about that money. If he isnt on in his fight against Glover, he aint gonna get that "money" afterwards. It's kinda like any other athlete ina contract year. They really, really perform, and then go down hill.

On another note, Machida, Liddell, and Glover are some of my all-time favorites so here's to Rampage getting snapped back to the world via smelling salts. :)

Back