Rampage Responds To Picture With Glover, Machida, And Chuck Training.

Sure... but he won and didn't even convince himself

I f you are gonna use that argument add the fact that rampage said at the pfpc he rewatched it and thought he won...

whatever2jpg.png

I f you are gonna use that argument add the fact that rampage said at the pfpc he rewatched it and thought he won...

whatever2jpg.png

I'm a diehard Machida fan, and while i thought Machida deserved the W, Rampage got it and there's really no point arguing about it at this point.

Rampge won, Machida lost, the world still turns.

whatever2jpg.png

Until he re-watched the fight.

You mean after he talked to his managers/coaches and everybody was like: dude, you can't stay out there telling everybody you lost that fight.
Sure, guys, believe whatever u want. Fact is, when fight was over Rampage was fucking sure he got his ass kicked by Machida.

whatever2jpg.png
Its NOT the first time Rampage won but lost.

The truth is Rampage knows he lost the fight but his coaches and whoever else told him to act as if he did win the fight a few days after it was over

lol are we seriously arguing about this?

Rampage got the decision. Who cares.

If Machida beat Rampage, why didn't he beat Rampage?

For real though, Machida lost because Machida refused to do anything for two rounds.

im so over this guy, i don't understand how anyone can like him, his last like 4 fights were boring and lackluster. What do you think hes gona do? Wrestling? he hasn't done that for only 1 billion years. He throws no leg kicks and all he does is box, he got beat by bader for Christ sake... Hes done, hes like Cro Cop, everyone is always excited when he fights but at the end its just a boring, exhausting fight which he usually ends up losing or in CC's case KOed.

If Machida beat Rampage, why didn't he beat Rampage?

For real though, Machida lost because Machida refused to do anything for two rounds.

As much as i'd like to agree with you that Machida lost to himself, for me Rampage didn't do anything to earn round 1. Machida landed few shots while evading 100% page threw at him, Page walked forward throwing it in the air and got a Leonard Garcia decision.

I think Glover is going to try and make a point and stand with Rampage, which is a bad move, Rampage by KO round 2.

Nah, Glover knows Page's weakness, he'll start it banging but he'll definetly look to take this fight to the ground.
I agree with the other guy, Glover by submission.

Typical Rampage. Before the fight, "great camp, I'm ready." After the fight, "don't care, didn't train."

As much as i'd like to agree with you that Machida lost to himself, for me Rampage didn't do anything to earn round 1. Machida landed few shots while evading 100% page threw at him, Page walked forward throwing it in the air and got a Leonard Garcia decision.

That first round shouldn't have counted, but the rules say they had to score it. I had no problem with the judges penalizing Machida for being (by far) the most gun shy we've ever seen him. It happened. People can agree with it or not, I'm not sure I do, but he lost because he didn't do anything. If he had done something we wouldn't have to argue about the round and it would have been his. Instead he backed up really elusively, which doesn't score, and Rampage was allowed to steal the round by walking forward.

lol.. I believe rampage now tho it's his last ufc fight he's gonna want a huge contract wherever he decides to go so he's gonna want to put on a performance.

What?

Bellator?

Dream?

KSW?

Or Don King?

Back