Rampage Responds To Picture With Glover, Machida, And Chuck Training.

Good to see Rampage has assembled an A-Team to train with this time.

I applaud your efforts :D

I could care less rampage is always talking leading up to a fight.He hates training and doesn't progress like most other high level fighters do these days.I don't blame him that's a terrible grind day in day out year after year but i'd like to see him go for it before it's too late.I'm thinking it already is though.I am surprised glover is such a huge favorite though if rampage landed with his left hook the way fabio landed his glover would be on his ass or on his face.

was expecting "look, 2 guys I beat training my next opponent"

*inb4heshouldalost2machida

I thought the same. That or, " Look two people I beat training the next guy I am about to beat / KO."

In shape Rampage
Motivated BJ
Healthy Shogun
Broke Fitch
Chuck with that look in his eyes

Broke Fitch is the only one that will always happen now. He put on a show that night and came to fight

Rampage is all talk nowadays, he no longer has the same desire. I expect glover to finish rampage.

War Rampage.

I am really hoping for a Rampage knock out, although I am not sleeping on Glover's skills.

This is a tough fight.

For you to hate rampage so much you sure love his threads..
I've actually taken a more moderate view of Rampage. I wish him well and hope he comes out 'on fire'. But...he talks out his butt more than not...you know it.

he should have said all they bref stink.

Im expecting violence, I will be disappointed with anything else but. Sometimes guys will run in circles, lay 'n pray, stall against the fence. This is not what im expecting with these two, I think somebody is going to get KO'd or TKO'd.

Much respect to both guys, we need more dudes like them in the UFC.

It would be pretty funny if Rampage ended up being 4-0 against them.

I've actually taken a more moderate view of Rampage. I wish him well and hope he comes out 'on fire'. But...he talks out his butt more than not...you know it.

yeah he does i've never said that i wasn't disappointed in him lately but i'd never turn my back on the person who got me into mma..

"Two one, only one more to go"

Is what i thought he would say

Page by KO

If you're looking for a gameplan to beat rampage, machida and chuck are the last guys you should be asking.

If you're looking for a gameplan to beat rampage, machida and chuck are the last guys you should be asking.

rampage-jackson.gif

dc6ez7-300x178.gif

Meh.

I think this will be closure for Rampage. Here's to a W, and if it is indeed the last of his career, it was one hell of a run for him.

I hope Rampage connects hard on Glover's chin and knocks him out. No one comes out and just destroys Rampage. Rampage has good hands and good defence. I just hope he throws combinations and is not too heavy footed.

Back