Rampage Responds To Picture With Glover, Machida, And Chuck Training.

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Physically ahead of plan. Surrounded by great people makes it impossible to not feel great even when exhausted! Ya feel me?

I don't care what they are doing! I know what I have to do everyday to win. I Got this!

War Rampage :icon_evil

Good luck. I hope he actually has a desire to be in the Octagon and a drive to win. Lately he looks like it's just a job and a means to an end.

Rampage talks alot but in the cage it's a different story

Rooting for Rampage so hard in this fight, huge fan of him.

But Glover just seems to want it more, and he's a killer. This might be his big coming out party.

In shape Rampage
Motivated BJ
Healthy Shogun
Broke Fitch
Chuck with that look in his eyes

We haven't seen Rampage for a long time, I think he's gone forever. It's just Quinton now.

In shape Rampage
Chuck with that look in his eyes
Motivated BJ
Healthy Shogun
Broke Fitch

lol.. I believe rampage now tho it's his last ufc fight he's gonna want a huge contract wherever he decides to go so he's gonna want to put on a performance. He also knows glover is gonna come at him even if his last few fights they haven't threatened with punches with intent to knock him silly. He's ready

was expecting "look, 2 guys I beat training my next opponent"

*inb4heshouldalost2machida

Glover is going to beat an in-shape and motivated Rampage.

lol.. I believe rampage now tho it's his last ufc fight he's gonna want a huge contract wherever he decides to go so he's gonna want to put on a performance. He also knows glover is gonna come at him even if his last few fights they haven't threatened with punches with intent to knock him silly. He's ready

I hope you're right. It seems like Rampage has been under performing forever though. I get the feeling that he might just want to get this last fight over with so he can retire...not sure if his heart is in it any more.

What I figured too. I was encouraged by him not making jokes.

He's been really ''positive'' lately seems like he's in a good space that's why he refuses to leave wolfslair imo they suck as a camp but they really give him that ''family'' vibe that keeps him on the straight and narrow..

I was expecting something disrespectful. Good for Rampage.

People look at his fights against Jones and Bader and assume he doesn't have the drive to win. What I saw against Jones was a guy completely confused and at a loss for what to do not someone with no drive or desire to win. Against Bader I saw Rampage turning back the clock and almost finishing him with a slam. Then his knee buckled and he couldn't defend takedowns anymore. Again, not someone who has no drive or desire.

Good to see Rampage has assembled an A-Team to train with this time.

Dude, you believe anything Rampage says...you know it.

Back