Rampage Notable wins: Silva, Henderson, Machida, Mpumbu

alonso

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
One of these things is not like the other. lol. My gf and I laughed so much when we saw that.
The production of that ppq was bush league and the commentary was hilariously awful throughout.

Best grudge fight in history. And their actual best trilogy got derailed by senior ill will

What's even funnier is, they didn't even attempt to list notable wins for Mo.

One of these things is not like the other. lol. My gf and I laughed so much when we saw that.
The production of that ppq was bush league and the commentary was hilariously awful throughout.

Haha who cares about those Liddell, Arona dudes...

Your girlfriend laughed at that?

She's a keeper.

I was pretty sure they showed another one earlier on the card that was all UFC fighters, but they probably felt it necessary to add one of theirs to seem more legit, despite the hilarity of it.

Jimmy Smith's commentary > Joe Rogan's (Rogan's only good at breaking down Jiu-Jitsu and yelling when he's excited, which Jimmy Smith does just as well, only, unlike Rogan, he actually knows more about striking and wrestling than shooting for double-legs and throwing jabs and leg-kicks, and he doesn't make egregious comments like "Cain is the greatest heavyweight ever!").

Weelock = Goldberg.

lol i noticed that list looked weird when they added M'pumba in, it stud out like a sore thumb

when i seen mapumboos name i laughed lol.. put his besides machida and all

They listed Mpumbu as a notible win and didn't list Liddell, Arona or Randleman? Bellator was pathetic tonight.

tito ortiz and the english language are NOT friends either

I know haha! That was sooo ghetto including M'pumpu on there

I laughed when I saw that too. Thank god Brooks and Chandler had a good fight or the joke would have been on me for buying that crappy fight.

Back