Rampage Looking Thick Solid And Tight....

I hope Mo wins. He has had some bad luck, and a win here will be good for his confidence and future career. Rampage has done it all and has nothing left to prove.

All of my Vcash on Rampage.

Dirty South up in this MOFO!!!!!

He's actually in shape? I'm genuinely shocked. I thought he was just gonna show up like he did his last two fights.

Rampage by T/KO, after Mo gasses.

Impressed. Rampage looks in better shape than when he lived in the MusclePharm gym training for Jon Jones & UFC 135. He seems serious about preparing to clean King Mo's clock. Too bad I'm not ordering the Bellator PPV w/Eddie Alvarez out.

Looking like he usually does, to me.

He said he hasn't trained this hard in 10 years.

He said the same shit about jon jones fight and he looked like a shit. I mean, I know jones was good, but you can also see how bad was Rampage. He is shot. He can train how much he wants, but he never will be half as good as he was 5-10 years ago. He also can gain a lot of muscle and that will not stop his oponents to take him down or just pick him apart on the feet. Sorry, but Mo will tool this guy. It's just crazy how many people think he is going to win against MO. Mo will beat him everywhere at this point. Mo isn't so stupid to be catch by his wild hooks and he also will take him down at will. Mo will just rely this time on his wrestling. He will be prepared to take him down and he will do that at will. No one can stop King mo's takedowns when Mo is prepared for this.

He said the same shit about jon jones fight and he looked like a shit. I mean, I know jones was good, but you can also see how bad was Rampage. He is shot. He can train how much he wants, but he never will be half as good as he was 5-10 years ago. He also can gain a lot of muscle and that will not stop his oponents to take him down or just pick him apart on the feet. Sorry, but Mo will tool this guy. It's just crazy how many people think he is going to win against MO. Mo will beat him everywhere at this point. Mo isn't so stupid to be catch by his wild hooks and he also will take him down at will. Mo will just rely this time on his wrestling. He will be prepared to take him down and he will do that at will. No one can stop King mo's takedowns when Mo is prepared for this.

I agree with a lot of what you say about him never being as much of a force as he was in PRIDE back at middleweight but I also disagree with the idea that hes washed up. He is a different fighter now entirely but that does not mean he cant still perform at the top of the sport - especially given his past record/performances are peppered with long term injuries he should have taken time out to deal with instead of accepting those UFC bouts. I mean Rampage annoys the hell out of me the way he complains after the fact when he should have just pulled out - but a non injured Rampage is badnews for even the very top of the food chain - this will be a fun fight

What a terrible post.

King Mo's takedowns arent shit in mma and Rampage is still stopping shots and trading with the best of the best. Mo on the other hand is getting put to sleep and tooled by lack luster opponents.

Rampage was in great shape for the Jones fight, he just didn't have the tools to beat him.

Mo's takedowns are awful these days he's slow and shoots from too far out, Rampage will see them coming a mile away. Mo gonna gas after 1 round of trying to take the fight to the ground.

Back