Rampage Jackson: "training camp is the most boring thing in the world"

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

maybe don't become a professional fighter buddeh

<{hmmm}>

Not to mention, he has Tiki slapping donuts out of his hand all he time.

This guys last 6 fights have been boring decisions.

Rampage is a real one :D

Rampage always said this about training.

Blows my mind how he's come this far with that attitude. Training is a blast for most people who enjoy martial arts, not even pros.

Is Rampage going to quit fighting and just stream video games on Twitch instead ?

Is Rampage's next fight in the UFC or in Bellator? Does he have contracted fights for both?

Rampage always said this about training.

Blows my mind how he's come this far with that attitude. Training is a blast for most people who enjoy martial arts, not even pros.

That's an exaggeration. Depends on who, and to what degree. I doubt Rampage is bored during sparring. But I bet he finds all the conditioning boring as hell.

Is that all? The last time I remember enjoying a Rampage fight was against Wand in like 2008. Well that and the Glover fight, but his capacity in that fight was more as a punching bag. I loved Page back in the day, but he's long past his prime

That's an exaggeration. Depends on who, and to what degree. I doubt Rampage is bored during sparring. But I bet he finds all the conditioning boring as hell.

Conditioning I suppose I can understand.

But when it comes to sharpening your skills, working on technique and padwork I don't see how a pro fighter who finds that boring will go far.

Is that all? The last time I remember enjoying a Rampage fight was against Wand in like 2008. Well that and the Glover fight, but his capacity in that fight was more as a punching bag. I loved Page back in the day, but he's long past his prime
Lol the 6 was just a place number to mean a long time ago, but you are right. The thing also is that he promises to deliver an exciting fight, but it always ends up being very boring because of both guys (rampage and his opponent). The rashad fight was a let down.

That's a lie
Why would you make up a lie like that?

Yea I don't watch bellator and it was a guess number for a really long time. But really the point is, rampage more or less has been in boring fights for a while now in most of his fights.

I don't even know who he's fighting.

Either way there's no way arounf it. If he goes to entertainment he still has to train to stay in shape.

Stop spreading lies and trying to reinvent history.

Exactly. Conditioning is the worst no matter what sport you do unless you're into cross country or cross fit.

I like Rampage but it's hard to support a guy who doesn't even train hard anymore. He should stick to Twitch streamer until he's hungry again.

Stop spreading lies and trying to reinvent history.

Exactly. Conditioning is the worst no matter what sport you do unless you're into cross country or cross fit.
This ain't the scooby doo's, you wont be getting Scooby snacks for going against the truth.

Back