Rampage Jackson is going back to Bellator

Quite the contrary, I'm a big Wand fan. Those are just the two biggest fights for Rampage outside of the UFC, and two fights fans would love to see.

Wanderlei beat Rampage twice when his chin was intact. They should not have had a third fight. I do not want to see another case of Rampage pounding on an unconscious Wand while the ref is trying to pull him off. Tito, for example, would be a better fight. They were hyping it a while back, and unfortunately, it never came to fruition.

For a fighter in Rampages position i feel Bellator is the right place to finish his career. i doubt he'd have an opportunity under the UFC banner to set himself up for when he's no longer fighting.
He will be a human billboard thats for sure, but i hope he takes it seriously until the end.

I always tought he had a good thing going with Bellator, he fought 3 guys with some name value and beat them.
So he was adding up wins and staying relevant, that is better than fighting young guys (Bader & Jones) in the UFC who use him as a stepping stone to build their carreers.
I think it's the wisest move to go to Bellator, in the UFC he would be just thrown to the wolves.

Since Davis and Mo are fighting (what is the deal with that) have Mcgeary get the winner of that and than Rampage fights Vassel for the next shot.

Back