Rampage Jackson: I

But is he a needle mover? Well, i think so.

rampage use to have brutal GNP, he should have stuck more with his roots.

Rampage vs Gus would be good to see as that is a great matchup for Rampage.

Well if he wants to knock people out again he better work on his wrestling. It's painful to watch him get taken down so easily considering of how good he used to be at wrestling.

Oh man, never thought of that one, would be so legendary epic!! I

Maldonado, Minotoro(or is he injured or retired?), Shogun all look entertaining.
Also wouldn't mind fat page @ HW. Some fun match ups.

I think against top level guys, Rampage is going to have a hard time quenching that addiction.

tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g1.gif

Last edited:
Fabio, Shogun and Lil Nog would be the best matchups for Rampage next. Maybe even Henderson at LHW. I still believe he is past his prime and I am not expecting another title run for him, unlike some of his hardcore fans.

That sounds great.
I think Rampage's superior defensive boxing would be a big factor against the considerably hittable Gus.

Well then he is about to go cold turkey.

I think against top level guys, Rampage is going to have a hard time quenching that addiction.

Not too many Christian M'Pumbu's and Joey Beltran's in the UFC.

There are plenty of Christian M'Pumbus and Joey Beltran's in the UFC. Stop being naive.

Rampage makes a good point here. If a guy's only goal is to hold you down, it is not easy to get up or to attempt subs from the bottom.

Putting all the obligation on the man on the bottom to get up when the person on top has the initiative and is scoring points is a recipe for endless lay and pray. It makes sense from a pure fighting perspective, but it deeply sucks for fans.

It's been this way for awhile now. People don't like Rampage. He bitches, and then they bitch constantly about how much he bitches. Since it has became this way, the onus has ALWAYS been on him to make the fight entertaining.

Get held against the cage? Get out of it.
Get held on the ground? Get out of it.
Opponent stays ten feet from you the whole fight? Figure it out.

He's "One dimensional" because you know...when this all started he was already on the wrong side of 30 and been fighting for over a decade...but it's up to him to all of a sudden become this wrestling god who can't be held against a cage or on the ground, and even though his opponent is usually being "one dimensional" it's still Rampage's fault...no matter what.

If koing people out is his addiction, he might had checked into rehab a long time ago.

Back